Meme Thread v8 - Now With More Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
6zOEv8Y.jpg

More from Elliott, maybe somebody should make this a meme since it's how he actual feels:

"But god, just the fact that this guy could get elected president is mind-boggling. It just shows you the state of the union.

- Sam Elliott, something he actually said.

the meme wasn't about Trump.

I don't think thats a statement about a particular group of American people.
Most people agree on that, even the Trump voters. I don't see it as a reflection of the american people but the sad state of politics in this country. We were blessed with the awful choice of two of the worst candidates in history. Someone had to win.

the meme wasn't about Trump.

I don't think thats a statement about a particular group of American people.
Most people agree on that, even the Trump voters. I don't see it as a reflection of the american people but the sad state of politics in this country. We were blessed with the awful choice of two of the worst candidates in history. Someone had to win.

His statement was calling for some return to centrist unity. The meme was his calling liberals stupid communists. That's basically the opposite of how he feels.

The fact is, it's 100% retarded to use a random celebrity that you think looks cool to create fake quotes for. Is there really any way to deny that? Give me a break. These people are demented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back