Meme Thread v8 - Now With More Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
sub-buzz-16407-1478017672-8.jpg
Donald-Trump1_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg
TDGAT.jpg

i am 99% convinced that silica and cint are the same person.. or at the very least were part of the banned group that the mods missed...

i hope they dont get banned though... i am all for the mentally challenged having a say in things :)

That is, when they're not making their own memes, and fucking them up. haha.
you gotta be a real basement dweller to actually take the time to make your own personalized memes.. i just find random funny things.. these 2 take this forum like its something important to them emotionally

you gotta be a real basement dweller to actually take the time to make your own personalized memes.. i just find random funny things.. these 2 take this forum like its something important to them emotionally
sandy vag says he has a wife. Lolololol. I bet her name is Cint

Last edited:
More from Elliott, maybe somebody should make this a meme since it's how he actual feels:

"But god, just the fact that this guy could get elected president is mind-boggling. It just shows you the state of the union. I don’t understand why we can’t look at the bigger picture and work for the greater good. Why does one side have to be wrong? Why does the other side have nothing to say of value? Center of the road, to me, is where we all need to get back to. You’d hear a lot of people criticize me for that, saying you have to make a commitment, you can’t dance down the middle of the road. Well, s—, if they’re not going to reach across the aisle and at last talk to each other, and work on the art of the compromise, then it’s pretty bleak."

- Sam Elliott, something he actually said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back