Meme Thread v16: Korean Summit Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me here or pm me how to post a pic from my phone? I’ve been strictly a meme consumer but I want to give back.
I can't figure that shit out.....

No one cares what posts you like. You're Canadian.
MixedThatColt-max-1mb.gif

That device needs way more padding. ;)
It also needs a great big dido fixed so it hangs out in front like a part of a baby's mobile or a dog chasing it's tail effect so as to keep the left winger soothed, amused and entertained.

These is literally a thread for memes, stop bitching in here, post memes or gtfo imo.

It's so amusing to me that the left just can't handle their ideas being mocked.

I do have to ask what kind of humorless, thin-skinned, weak-willed person would feel the need to block another poster over memes.

If you can't handle your ideas being mocked, then don't go out and exchange your ideas in the public forums.
My favorite posts, not just in the meme thread but in all of the war room are those Rat Posterior and his friends trying to heckle right wing memes, not realizing what triggered fools they actually look like.

Can someone tell me here or pm me how to post a pic from my phone? I’ve been strictly a meme consumer but I want to give back.
Same as from a pc. paste the picture url into the text box that appears when you select the picture icon when posting a message.

Same as from a pc. paste the picture url into the text box that appears when you select the picture icon when posting a message.

Also it's actually from your phone and not the internet, just google pic hosting and upload then paste the url

35648764_2495980157079614_1872303517092282368_n.jpg

Chris Murphy layeth the smack down.

#thatsmysenator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back