Meme Thread v16: Korean Summit Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
As shit as @Cint s memes are I won’t block him. First I have no idea how and I don’t care to find out. Second, i hold out hope that one day he will curate his memes just a lil bit. Third I want the whole sherdog experience, senseless unfunny memes and all.

they arent funny and they arent factual so why would I want to see them.

Also you know me you know im a liberal and I talk to you guys and get likes from you guys all the time so its not like im not open for a debate I just have real low tolerance for intentional dishonesty

If you're willing to shut yourself off entirely from another person's ideas to the point that you're willing to block them from your ability to view them, you're not really here to debate or exchange ideas.

To paraphrase Christopher Hitchens:

You've made yourself a prisoner of your own actions. You're denying yourself the right to hear something that you may need to hear.

Freedom can sometimes be messy, embrace it, don't wall yourself off from it.

If you're willing to shut yourself off entirely from another person's ideas to the point that you're willing to block them from your ability to view them, you're not really here to debate or exchange ideas.

To paraphrase Christopher Hitchens:

You've made yourself a prisoner of your own actions. You're denying yourself the right to hear something that you may need to hear.

Freedom can sometimes be messy, embrace it, don't wall yourself off from it.

Thats nonsense. You dont have to listen to every moron on earth and im sure that hitch had plenty of people that he didnt pay any mind to at all. Not all ideas deserve my or your validation

Like I said Im not against hearing right wing ideas. I am however not in the mood for cints bullshit ever. Also why I dont deal with cint is that he never responds to anyone and just keeps on spamming and a conversation isnt a one way street

Thats nonsense. You dont have to listen to every moron on earth and im sure that hitch had plenty of people that he didnt pay any mind to at all. Not all ideas deserve my or your validation
There's a very large difference between giving every idea equal Creedence, and walling yourself off to opposing ideas entirely, as you have done.

In regards to the late Christopher Hitchens, he was a proponent of the idea of "sunlight is the best disinfectant". It's the concept of if you believe an idea or argument to be false, the best course of action is to give this idea as much exposure as possible, so that people can see the error of this idea.

People only want to suppress ideas if they believe (either consciously or subconsciously) that it has some degree of truth to it.

Like I said Im not against hearing right wing ideas. I am however not in the mood for cints bullshit ever. Also why I dont deal with cint is that he never responds to anyone and just keeps on spamming and a conversation isnt a one way street
I've had conversations with @Cint before.

Considering your disposition when it comes to Cint, could it be possible that you were the tiniest bit rude when you tried to initiate a conversation with him?

MEMEs are ruining democracy, its fake news to control people into voting for Trump! I hope MEMEs get banned in 2020.

A person who talks about how great they think they are probably isn't all that great. Get off your high horse, you post as much nonsense as anyone. Your constant whining in the meme thread is 10X worse than the worst thing I have ever posted.

I'm glad you notice snowflake.

Yeah I don't understand how a disdain for mediocrity is somehow a sign of offense.

We just have higher standards than deplorable Trump-bots.
Always good for the LULZ, RP.

I don't care what they say, I love you man!

You never stop whining. How could anyone miss it?

Correcting falsehoods isn't a whine.

It's helpful.

What you're doing right now is whining snowflake. You're whining that I do it.

I feel this needs posted again for all the liberals.
a2d.jpg

A person who talks about how great they think they are probably isn't all that great. Get off your high horse, you post as much nonsense as anyone. Your constant whining in the meme thread is 10X worse than the worst thing I have ever posted.
Or anything that @Cint has ever posted, for that matter.

Can someone tell me here or pm me how to post a pic from my phone? I’ve been strictly a meme consumer but I want to give back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back