Meme Thread V15: Bill Cosby Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dd_I65RXUAEZu2F.jpg

Two tours in Afghanistan in Iraq, while in the Marines.
Did you get to go over there? No.
Where you in the Marines? No.
Did you cut and paste nude pictures from Craigslist and send them in PM's to other posters in order to convince them you've been involved in threesomes? Yes, you did.
<DontBelieve1>

Literally don't believe anything you say. You've lied in the past about my voice and backed down from a bet because... you lied.

You or someone else is lying about me cut and pasting (holy shit lol) sending them stuff with my wife, myself and another woman. You won't sack up and tell me and the other person wouldn't either LOL. You guys are jealous im living the life while you're cowering behind stolen valor.

Understand that I can prove and backup everything I've said. Can you? You won't and it's hilarious how badly I own you and your buttys here by myself.

<Moves>

He's all talk, watch him cower and try to slither out of this. Trust me Anung, these guys are extremely gotten to.

Check this post out:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/why-fedor-can-never-be-the-goat.3767415/page-3#post-141461263

Straight stompage and the crazy thing is... i can prove everything, they can't. GOT EM!

I stand by both statements: 1) that you have an incredibly feminine voice. As to evidence i present your own post including a video uploaded containing such and amazingly squeaky voice. 2) you sending Craigslist nudes. I refer to the victims of such a terrible PM and there impeccable record on truth telling.

I stand by both statements: 1) that you have an incredibly feminine voice. As to evidence i present your own post including a video uploaded containing such and amazingly squeaky voice. 2) you sending Craigslist nudes. I refer to the victims of such a terrible PM and there impeccable record on truth telling.
Prove it? Prove any of this. Can you? I can easily make a fresh YouTube vid of my voice or you can clearly hear my voice in any of the vids you've stalked me in and see that you're lying. If you were so confident you would have taken the sig/av bet i presented but you tucked tail.

Ok so prove it with these other people I PMd craigslist nudes (what the fuck is that, is that a thing nudes on craigslist LOL)? Where are these people? You know i can go through my PMs and see who I've sent PMs too right, genius? LOL this is great.

Lastly, because of all your lying I'm calling you out on stolen valor. You're no marine, you're consistent liar who is jealous of my life. Put up or shutup (for the 90th time).

Last edited:
Lastly, because of all your lying I'm calling you out on stolen valor. You're no marine, you're consistent liar who is jealous of my life. Put up or shutup (for the 90th time).

This needs to be my sig.

Tell me how I'm not in your head.

This needs to be my sig.

Tell me how I'm not in your head.
Back under the woodwork you go. Every once in awhile you come out barking and I gotta put you back in your place.

Let that be a lesson to the rest of the jelly limpwrists up in hurr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back