Meme Thread V15: Bill Cosby Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
8dce40524cbc899f0c1db5166b1084cb.jpg

Orly? The guy in the air force had no clue... aka shut the hell up Rat Poster and scurry along

Nope I'm still here and much more liked than you.

I hope you don't get banned it's entertaining watching you flail around copy pasting things you read other people say on other forums.

You've been on yellows all the time now, sorry to see such an entertaining shit poster flailing on his way out like this.

Go ahead call me a limpwristed soyboy again. It might get you a like this time.

Nope I'm still here and much more liked than you.

I hope you don't get banned it's entertaining watching you flail around copy pasting things you read other people say on other forums.

You've been on yellows all the time now, sorry to see such an entertaining shit poster flailing on his way out like this.

Go ahead call me a limpwristed soyboy again. It might get you a like this time.
I'm not here for likes, I actually grew up with attention from a mom and Dad. I'm here to make you feel how the rest of the world makes you feel when you are off your keyboard :)

Your butt butty Hummer has been on yellows far longer AND as acting WR President, so I would assume me having yellows would be a plus for you folk?

Stay majestic Rat Poster, you are one of many I control on this forum.

Establishment conservatives and democrats take orders from the same people and entities. One protest the,weakening if the average person through the breakdown of the things that have held society together as long as there has been society; and the other side pushes for the money to flow up. Funny thing? They both backhandedly, but not that subtly, do not mind what the other is doing.

I bet you bitched and whined about it the entire time.

Two tours in Afghanistan in Iraq, while in the Marines.
Did you get to go over there? No.
Where you in the Marines? No.
Did you cut and paste nude pictures from Craigslist and send them in PM's to other posters in order to convince them you've been involved in threesomes? Yes, you did.

Did you cut and paste nude pictures from Craigslist and send them in PM's to other posters in order to convince them you've been involved in threesomes? Yes, you did.
<{you!}>

lol, is that true?! :eek:<Lmaoo>

@Cint keep up with the memes I find them entertaining for the most part. Not all hits can be home runs but you do a good job.

I'm not here for likes, I actually grew up with attention from a mom and Dad. I'm here to make you feel how the rest of the world makes you feel when you are off your keyboard :)

Your butt butty Hummer has been on yellows far longer AND as acting WR President, so I would assume me having yellows would be a plus for you folk?

Stay majestic Rat Poster, you are one of many I control on this forum.

Homer isn't my butt buddy, I'd hardly consider him an acquaintance.

He just likes my posts and I thank him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back