Melvin Guillard drops to 32 - 20 - 2

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
He was knocked out Saturday by Maurice Jackson ( Now 7-2 ) at SCL 65: Destination the fight was at MW.

Literally the only interesting fight on the card also. Melvin has lost his last 7 fights. 4 by KO...including the last 3 by KO. That record is creeping up....Since Melvin is done lets reminisce on his best moments.

Middle fucking weight, zero chin.
He's fucked.

his best moment was his little win streak that generated a lot of hype, which was subsequently ended by a Joe Lauzon jab and choke. glass cannon indeed

Since Melvin is done lets reminisce on his best moments.

2ngd5ad.gif

2.gif

tumblr_movezoGGG61ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Melvin was like the Zab Judah off UFC he destroyed Dunham but was quickly finished by Lauzon and Joe Daddy, a betting man's nightmare weather you were for or against him.

I thought he was going to be champ at one point, crazy how far he has fallen of the ranks (if he was ever ranked for that matter)

He's also been fighting gypsies in a UK bare knuckle promotion.

A lot of wasted potential, not sure if he just didn't take training seriously but now he's just after a paycheck.

Too bad we’ll never know if he KO’ed Wandy backstage or not..

Holy shit who was that last KO....the main reason why you set low kicks up....damn

I believe that was a fighter called Rick Davis (could be wrong).

Went 0 - 2 in the UFC, never heard from him again.

I remember before he fought joe Lauzon he was on a such a hot streak I was convinced he would fight for the title within a year. Then he Guillard’d it up.

He still has a much better record than Mark Hunt, who somehow is still currently employed by the ufc.

Melvin was like the Zab Judah off UFC he destroyed Dunham but was quickly finished by Lauzon and Joe Daddy, a betting man's nightmare weather you were for or against him.
He was nothing like Zab Judah. Judah was a disappointment but he still accomplished quite a bit and was one of the few Undisputed Champions in recent boxing history. Way, way, way more than Melvin ever did.

sp8xl5.jpg

Guillard-Miller-1.gif

Of course he was submitted in both of these fights. Melvin almost always found a way..

I thought he was going to be champ at one point, crazy how far he has fallen of the ranks (if he was ever ranked for that matter)

Based on what? He was extremely explosive, but his technique has never been great.

Back