Melatonin dreams

I’ve taken it to sleep before and while it helped me doze off I didn’t feel refreshed in the morning but maybe it was just my experience with it.

I have more vivid dreams and feel more refreshed with Zinc

50?? The fuck?
You take 5 pills?
The recommended dose is 10mg.
Yeah well
I take 8 pills of 50mg of sleeping pills, sometimes more. It’s hard to knock me out lol

Sounds like a normal dream to me, where does the melatonin come into play?

Also, seems like you were hungry as fuck when you went to sleep.
I used to have nightmares when I first got on melatonin. Now I take like 10-20 mg and dont' have anymore dreams.

Yeah well
I take 8 pills of 50mg of sleeping pills, sometimes more. It’s hard to knock me out lol
That can't be good for you. Have you tried exercise? Usually that's the best way for me to fall asleep. Or maybe confront the demons that are keeping you up at night. Therapist?

I heard that people have more success with lower doses of melatonin. Personally, I take about 1.5mg and it works well for me.

I heard that people have more success with lower doses of melatonin. Personally, I take about 1.5mg and it works well for me.

Thanks for the feedback. I did take half of one the other night and had crazy dreams. But, now that I didn't write them down I can't remember them at all.

I’ve taken it to sleep before and while it helped me doze off I didn’t feel refreshed in the morning but maybe it was just my experience with it.

I have more vivid dreams and feel more refreshed with Zinc

The first 3-4 hours after waking up are kind of groggy for me, too.

That can't be good for you. Have you tried exercise? Usually that's the best way for me to fall asleep. Or maybe confront the demons that are keeping you up at night. Therapist?
Yeah I see somebody. Not sure what can be done about my shit sleeping tho.

I had a dream last night that someone at work left early to push shopping carts into cars and then tried to kick down the door to throw bricks at people

Melatonin wasn't a factor though

If you wanna get some good sleeping try an app like ones that do raindrops and shit with the meditation stuff like release your toes up to your eyebrows. The Relax Melodies app works for me

And if you work out do it no more than 3 hours before bed.

Morphine dreams are the worst!

I had a dream where I was trying to find a missing little girl and was camping in the woods alone to look for her. I stumbled upon her remains the next morning. I ran home and to call the police and upon entering my house I see the killer in the midst of stabbing my mom to death.

Fuck morphine

Back