Melatonin dreams

Jack Move

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been taking some melatonin (5mg) recently to help me sleep. I've been having very vivid dreams when I take it. Most of the time I wake up and and recall them but in an hour or so I have no idea what they were about. I just know they were pretty weird. I just had a dream, woke up, and wrote down what you see below. This is word for word and I only replaced words via spellcheck just because I don't want to be a dick.

Title: Melatonin dreams 5mg
Walking down street hungry.
Found place serves juice. Got a pitcher of tomato and carrot juice, was delicious and drank it all. kept walking.
Found a pizza place, perfect.
Ordered margarita pizza, what size? I don't know... large? You sure? Want it like this big *made gesture with my hands to show the size.
Waited.
Saw guy from high school and he is still wearing his Letterman jacket... I'm like wtf, I can still do that?
Pizzas start to come out from the kitchen and they are enormous.
like three feet wide and four inches thick. I think I made a huge mistake.
Ham and margarita comes out and it's giant, too. Then I remembered I didn't order ham so that is not mine, whew.
Mine comes out and it's normal size like 12 inches, nice.
It is still on the plate thingy and they go to transfer it to the box.
Dude does it quick and I'm now holding the pizza plate thing and trying to scrape off all little burnt bits. scraping, and then give up.
Pizza is gone, where did it go?
he swallowed it.
I look and it's the dude from orange county choppers and he regurgitates the pizza back into the box.
For a second I consider eating it then realize I can't and am disappointed.
I feel like an entire pizza was wasted.

I then wake up and realize why the dude from orange county choppers was in my dream.
For some ungodly reason this was in my memory.

You look like Vinnie from OCC, are you?

Vinnie-and-Cody-V-Force-Cus.jpg

Sounds like a normal dream to me, where does the melatonin come into play?

Also, seems like you were hungry as fuck when you went to sleep.

Hmmm....**grabs prop pipe for a little psycho analysis**

The juice, the pizza, issues of thirst and hunger, orange county chopper dude, anxiety regarding size...

Obviously subconscious, and likely repressed since school, desires for a "on the down low" hookup with attendant anxiety related to size, both you're and theirs, as well as preference for more masculine rather than feminine types. Possible indications of urge to be dominated by Alpha male?

Congratulations, you're gay.

I enjoyed that way more than I probably should have. Melatonin dreams are the best. I've taken that stuff before just for the dreams. Just can't do it every night, gotta space it out. My dream last night was pretty vivid and wierd, kind of amazing, and kind of horrifying. I was typing it out, and realized my credibility is already totally shot here now, and I'll probably get ragged on with psychoanalysis, though the dream is way more applicable to my situation than I first realized. I normally don't believe dreams mean anything, but it's way too easy reading in to this one lol.

Hmmm....**grabs prop pipe for a little psycho analysis**

The juice, the pizza, issues of thirst and hunger, orange county chopper dude, anxiety regarding size...

Obviously subconscious, and likely repressed since school, desires for a "on the down low" hookup with attendant anxiety related to size, both you're and theirs, as well as preference for more masculine rather than feminine types. Possible indications of urge to be dominated by Alpha male?

Congratulations, you're gay.
sherdogs carl jung ova here^^^^^

=)

I hate dreams where I'm about to get into a fight with someone. when I would try to throw a punch, I wouldn't be able to because of sleep paralysis. this always leads me to try so hard to throw a punch, where I end up breaking out of the dream, waking up altogether. this usually ends up with me being salty all day, mad at someone I couldn't fight back, which happened all in a dream. my mind knows this, yet I'd still feel like someone "one upped" me. a royal mindfuck, I tells ya

Melatonin helps you fall asleep, but doesn't help you stay asleep throughout the night.

Does it really impact dreams?

Yeah I take 50mg for sleep and it gives me so many good dreams.

is that the supplement that makes you black?

never tried it.

my consciousness streams
yet I can still hear their screams
melatonin dreams

If you think thats weird i wont even mention mine

50?? The fuck?
You take 5 pills?
The recommended dose is 10mg.
I take two tablets before I sleep. Any other side effects besides growing furry hobbit feet?

Dream Translation: TS is probably gay and has a small pecker.

But seriously:
I know a couple who give their 2 daughters melatonin every nigh and have done so for years. The girls are around 9 and 5 and run wild during the day. I know this can't be good for the girls - any melatonin experts here?

Dream Translation: TS is probably gay and has a small pecker.

But seriously:
I know a couple who give their 2 daughters melatonin every nigh and have done so for years. The girls are around 9 and 5 and run wild during the day. I know this can't be good for the girls - any melatonin experts here?

It's a placebo affect with a lot of people. It's not an actual sleep aid.

tfw i have to take 15-20mgs for it to even help me sleep.

The wife uses melatonin spray to help her doze off sometimes. She reports similar results. I've gotten them but not a consistent as double concentrate lemon-lime Kool-Aid and spicy hot Chex mix coupled with final exam anxiety and the occasional stress vomiting.

Back