Me and the Wife play with Kinder Egg toys - notice a decline in quality

yeah youre definitely on to something. i also like these little f@ckers,especially love the chocolate<which is supposedly the same as in those kinder milkchocolate sticks with the boys head but its just not>. Toys used to be far more original and things a kid could actually play with. Now its mostly crap. Either one piece stupid figures that u just throw away or some moronic "toy" that they put no effort into. Very rarely fun stuff<like a bouncy ball made from individual parts which looks like made from sticks, a compass toy, skateboard was kinda cool,some shooting thing,a porsche boxster, ...>.

Aren't Kinder surprise eggs illegal in the US? Maybe all of the Americans in the Berry will finally get their chance to say to @Clippy that they're not familiar with something for once because its not sold where they live for a change.
I live pretty close to @Clippy and I still don't have a clue what a hot chocolate bar is.

Last time I bought a kinder egg, man...I was so fucking excited but it was so infuriating man...The toy wasn't even inside the egg!!!1. It was like, half an egg of candy, and the other half was the toy.
Kinder_Joy.jpg

Sometimes I don't know what even our modern world is coming to, and where we are going as a society...

Last time I bought a kinder egg, man...I was so fucking excited but it was so infuriating man...The toy wasn't even inside the egg!!!1. It was like, half an egg of candy, and the other half was the toy.
Kinder_Joy.jpg

Sometimes I don't know what even our modern world is coming to, and where we are going as a society...
OK, I laughed.

Kinder egg toys have always been shit, nostalgia is fucking with your memory.

Wives mom (my mother in law) has ordered 3-4 dozen of the big ones every year for easter from someone here in the states who sneaks them in. When we first started getting them, OMG were the toys awesome and fun to collect!

They had 6+ pieces, were fun to put together, play with, and display.

Now.... You get garbage 1 piece toys, or 2 piece ones, that fall apart constantly or puzzles. This was the first year in the 15 years wife and I have been together that her mom did not buy these again.

However, they are frickin delicious.....

@Clippy You buy any o fthose giant easter kinder eggs? Got one of my 8 year old.

btw, kinder egg chocolate is disgusting, white chocolate fuck you!

I also like when my wife is playing with my kinder eggs
Oh wait

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back