Me and the Wife play with Kinder Egg toys - notice a decline in quality

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I remember when they used to be he shit, but now they're crappier and crapper. Most recently they just gave a piece of paper that I guess a kid on welfare might appreciate? Apparently it's suppose to be a parachute ... but it's just a piece of low grade paper :(

I remember when they used to be cool, you would get multiple parts and have to assemble it. Now it's like 2, 3 parts tops. You don't get the cool dinosaurs and little figures you used to get.

It just sometimes makes me sad how nothing is as cool as you remember it as a kid. Everything gets crappier and crappier. I recently bought these Blossom cookies I remember as a kid being awesome, it's these coconut marshmallow piles on a chocolate covered biscuit and I bought them and I couldn't recapture the childhood joy I used to experience with them :(

But fuck it, I'm not proud, yes - as an adult I buy kinder eggs sometimes, it's fun! It's 3 things in one!

1: Chocolate:
2: A toy (that gets crappier and crappier)
3: Cat toy for the cats

Seriously - cats love this shit. Bat it around - have a great time!

I just recently got some discounted kinder eggs and they were girl kinders so I gave them to the wife :( A Butterfly Barret and some twirly princess ring thing :(

TLDR: Don't judge me, at least they're not illegal like in the States where parents can't be bothered to watch their kids.

Last time someone tried to bring a Kinder Egg into the US border the egg was confiscated and the owner fined $300

Seriously, it's illegal I'm America: Guns, marijuana, rape, murder, kinder eggs - all the same thing down in that backwards country

Clippy is weird, in a good way, but I am amazed he found a partner willing to deal with the weirdness

Kinder eggs are shit chocolate, with a shit toy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And just for a heads up, kinder eggs seem to be pretty heavy on child labour

Kinder eggs are shit chocolate, with a shit toy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

They are today, and I buy them for nostalgia purposes - but damn it they used to be better!!

Shove the egg up her pussy then see how far she can blast it out. Make a game out of it.

They are today, and I buy them for nostalgia purposes - but damn it they used to be better!!

You could stick them up your wifes butt hole and pretend she's a turducken laying turducken eggs.

I wish we had kinder here... Europe and canada have much better candy than the states... I love double deckers and flakes and drumsticks and cadburry fudge things

oh and
Smarties-smarties-32795101-851-438.jpg

I remember when they used to be he shit, but now they're crappier and crapper. Most recently they just gave a piece of paper that I guess a kid on welfare might appreciate? Apparently it's suppose to be a parachute ... but it's just a piece of low grade paper :(

I remember when they used to be cool, you would get multiple parts and have to assemble it. Now it's like 2, 3 parts tops. You don't get the cool dinosaurs and little figures you used to get.

It just sometimes makes me sad how nothing is as cool as you remember it as a kid. Everything gets crappier and crappier. I recently bought these Blossom cookies I remember as a kid being awesome, it's these coconut marshmallow piles on a chocolate covered biscuit and I bought them and I couldn't recapture the childhood joy I used to experience with them :(

But fuck it, I'm not proud, yes - as an adult I buy kinder eggs sometimes, it's fun! It's 3 things in one!

1: Chocolate:
2: A toy (that gets crappier and crappier)
3: Cat toy for the cats

Seriously - cats love this shit. Bat it around - have a great time!

I just recently got some discounted kinder eggs and they were girl kinders so I gave them to the wife :( A Butterfly Barret and some twirly princess ring thing :(

TLDR: Don't judge me, at least they're not illegal like in the States where parents can't be bothered to watch their kids.

Last time someone tried to bring a Kinder Egg into the US border the egg was confiscated and the owner fined $300

Seriously, it's illegal I'm America: Guns, marijuana, rape, murder, kinder eggs - all the same thing down in that backwards country
Just bought a 6 pack yesterday.(not for me) Bought them in Reynosa.
Toys were legit.

Back