Mcregor actually DID NOT apologise mid fight. He said "don't kiss us" not "its only business"

You can make it sound like whatever you think it sounds like, that's why I find it hard to believe he says "it's only business" (it sounds like that but if you think he says 'dont kiss us' it sounds like that too)

I heard him say “it’s breakfast biscuits”

Biscuits brah

“It’s only business” is the same as apologizing. It’s like saying he didn’t mean to say all that. Stop trying to make him seem like less of a coward.

Whatever he said Conor hoped that Khabib would ease up on the beating he was dishing out if he thought it was all just for show....

He never apologized.

It's the media with their fake news.

You know bt sport have it on their app?
They wouldn't just make something and put fake subtitles over it lol.
They have a deal with ufc ffs

Facepalm. He clearly said, “black lives matter.”
This makes sense because he was being beaten to death on camera and nobody was helping and no charges will be pressed.

Pretty sure it was the business remark. Classic beta move.

As much as he got smashed and dominated, I actually now don't think he apologised to Khabib mid fight, so some face saved.

He actually said "don't kiss us" not "its only business".
"us" is colliquiel in Ireland for "me" so he was basically taunting Khabibs gnp and saying "don't kiss us" for laying on top.

Still got his ass kicked in almost every other way possible though but at least showed a bit more fighting attitude than I thought

I lived in Ireland for a while and it's true we use "us" instead of "me" though it's not that common and his tone doesn't fit. His body language doesn't show as someone saying "Don't kiss us". If he was saying that he'd be saying it to get under Khabib's skin. Him turning away immediately just doesn't fit that statement. In my opinion he says "It's only business" but possibly in the context "Don't take shit seriously, it's only business" as opposed to "I'm sorry, it's only business". To me it sounds pretty clear he does say "It's only business" but it just doesn't sound like an apology to me, rather a matter of fact statement, it WAS only business to Conor.

I heard "please someone take care of my nuthuggers they are going to grasp at all kinds of straws after this fight to feed their denial, i know thats weak shit but they buy my PPVs. It's only business"

He did apologize and the clear audio is out now.

Khabib broke Conor, deal with it.

You can make it sound like whatever you think it sounds like, that's why I find it hard to believe he says "it's only business" (it sounds like that but if you think he says 'dont kiss us' it sounds like that too)
this is actually a common psychological thing. there was a viral video going around a few months ago attesting to this. you can make it sound like whatever you want. is it really likely that conor would apogise mid fight when he knows theres cameras right next to him? i mean really? people can hate conor all they want but be logical about this. its far more likely he said dont kiss us or something. or even "throw some punches"

He was so embarrassed and wanted out for sure ts agreed

Back