Mcregor actually DID NOT apologise mid fight. He said "don't kiss us" not "its only business"

"It's just business" sounds more believable
Really? Knowing how Conor is you think he would say that over something along the line of 'Kisses'? I think people wanted Conor humiliated so bad they desperately want him to have said something like 'its only business'.

Lol, I can't believe I did this, but I put on headphones and listened to the clear audio on loud. There's no doubt a hard "K" in there.

My guess would be: "only kisses"
That would make sense if he's referencing Khabib's punching power.
the K (or c) could be mid-word (like, but probably not , pictures)?

He said "Small of Two Pieces", recommending to Khabib the wonderful closing song to Xenogears:

He said "Fine punches" or "It's only business" or "Have some Proper 12 on me"

I lived in Ireland for a while and it's true we use "us" instead of "me" though it's not that common and his tone doesn't fit. His body language doesn't show as someone saying "Don't kiss us". If he was saying that he'd be saying it to get under Khabib's skin. Him turning away immediately just doesn't fit that statement. In my opinion he says "It's only business" but possibly in the context "Don't take shit seriously, it's only business" as opposed to "I'm sorry, it's only business". To me it sounds pretty clear he does say "It's only business" but it just doesn't sound like an apology to me, rather a matter of fact statement, it WAS only business to Conor.
That's how I saw it. You know you could've even been talking about his fouls too since at the end of the third, when he said this, he was blatantly hooking Khabib's glove.

"Dee fooked danis"
That's why khabib said hey, let's talk. Khabib trying to be his buddy, conor didn't want to talk about it and khabib, seeing the pain it caused conor, jumped the fence and went after that jerk. He was like, "hey, why you pull guard on conor girl, he upset, now he have complex about staying on feet"

he says 'ur throwin kisses' like his punches felt like soft kisses

I'm going to go with he said "I lick anus" as a way to distract Khabib and maybe offer him something to stop the beating

I mean, heck, if we're going to play What's That Sound we might as well make it interesting, and its got that 'K' sound people seem to have heard

Last edited:
Oh !
I thought he said: ' if you coming on, come on, fatherless bastard '

I'm not prologic. And boy you're calling me triggered, but you're clearly so angry and aren't capable of thinking properly, hearing properly, or speaking properly.

All the Conor haters are bitter morons while the Conor fans are calm and collected. It's pretty funny watching you irate idiots make fools of yourselves.

You're so fucking dumb that you actually wrote "Theyre the people who captured the broadcast." thinking that that's proof of what conor said....lol

You sound just as retarded as NOlogic so close enough.

I thought he said "Use some lube next time", know what I mean?

Last edited:
Back