MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, if Conor wins, that means no Mayweather / Ronda superfight, so...

Well in every mayweather fight I've watched he's always been the one rooted against by the crowd and by the end of it they are rooting for him. I think Conor is going to be perceived as the one to root against here by the boxing community as the media is spinning this into more of a boxing vs mma thing. I also think Conor being the clear underdog takes a tremendous amount of pressure off him in this fight.

We've all seen crazy shit happen before and this match has the potential to be no different. Really anything can happen now that Conor has created an opportunity here.

Personally, I love Conor, & Floyd's a chronic woman-beater, so this is an easy one for me

I went full racist and chose the white guy.
You should feel disgusted at your own white privilege sir

giphy.gif

are you kidding me? of course im rooting for mcgregor. would be insane if he won. also, flyod beats women.

I like both. Conor is entertaining and Floyd is just way too skillful. That said, rooting for my boy Conor, I've watched Floyd for longer but MMA over boxing.
Conor Bless..... even tho the chance is very, very slim.

Why would I root for a woman beating scumbag? I hope Conor KOs him for the laughs plus he is actually not a criminal.
This.

Sherdog will out do itself and cheer on the wife beater from another sport because because they hate Conor. Sad really.

Conor of course, it would be fucking hilarious on so many levels. The memes, my god, the MEMES.

As a fan of both sports I will root for Mayweather for the first and last time ever. When boxers try MMA I also root against them unless they are fully committed to the sport long term.

The last thing I want is for every MMA fighter to start clamoring for a boxing match. It'll be the worst thing for MMA in the long term for obvious reasons.

Boxing snobs still turn their nosses up to other combat sports

Hope Conor beats some respect into them

I can't believe I'm even saying it but I'm actually rooting for Canor

Back