MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You should feel disgusted at your own white privilege sir

giphy.gif
My white guilt is at an all time high, I want to treat myself to some micro aggressions.

Feel strange, but War Conor in this one

Neither hope smeone gets injured and its cancwlled stupid ass hype fight for lemmings.......such a waste to get two idiota rich.

BUT FLOYD HOPE HE SCHOOLS CONOR ON EVERY SINGLE LEVEL POSSIBLE.

It doesnt matter if whiny loses he just say "Fair enough fooking Floyd now come fight in my ring".

A WIN FOR ME IS A CANCELLED FIGHT!

I dont get how anyone can be an MMA fan, know what Sherdog.com is, and not root for Conor in this fight. Mayweather is a wife beater and Conor is not only the face of our sport, but is a loyal family man that has the ultimate rags to riches story. I get you not liking Conor's fight promo/antics pre fight, but to not root for him, the biggest underdog of all time, against the most impossible opponent to beat, an opponent that is a true douche, just makes no sense.

Yup, that sums it up... and I'll add the majority on here are bitter, whiny fucks!

McGregor, all because I love upsets and usually always want them.

It would be completely awesome if Conor won, not that it's going to happen.

Never been into boxing, don't know much about the other guy, just want Conor to get hurt.

I'm rooting for Conor. I've become a fan of his over time. Just wish he wasn't holding up LW.

goin with mays for how cons treated pregnant dee. unforgivable

I want Floyd to win and he's going to win, pretty easily actually

Back