McGregor taking full advantage of his fans

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now its all about the money ppl gotta get paid blah blah blah.

But the guy is strictly money and nothing else he knows his straight up European style of boxing will get him no where i. Boxing but he knows his delusional fans would buy into anything he says and cashing in on you guys come august 26.

If he cared about his fans he would care a lil more about his legacy and try n defend his belt and build a legacy instead of only taking fights where he has nothing to lose.

McGregor is all about crying his way into a fight but when its someone else's turn to get a shot ie Ferguson or rematch with Aldo he denies them an opportunity but when the shoe was on the other foot he bitched and moaned about it.

It's pretty selfish of fans to expect a fighter to care about their feelings or amusement. the guy puts his brain and body on the line every fight. all fighters do. at least conor found a way to make bank. serious bank. hes going to get demolished by floyd. floyd will be way way too fast and accurate. hes going to make conor look like a punching bag. i see no way this goes to a decision, i know conor is tough but hes going to be eating big flush hooks every round. sooner or later he goes down

Yea but whats also fuucked up is you never hear McGregor thank his fans.

If it wasn't for them his ass would still be a Plummer.

Hes a prize fighter...... yes getting a big cheque should be the goal. he didnt cry for a title shot ufc gave it to him on a silver platter

But the guy is strictly money and nothing else he knows his straight up European style of boxing will get him no where i. Boxing but he knows his delusional fans would buy into anything he says and cashing in on you guys come august 26.

If he cared about his fans he would care a lil more about his legacy and try n defend his belt and build a legacy instead of only taking fights where he has nothing to lose.

McGregor is all about crying his way into a fight but when its someone else's turn to get a shot ie Ferguson or rematch with Aldo he denies them an opportunity but when the shoe was on the other foot he bitched and moaned about it.

He has just about the least European style of boxing.

I heard Conor can't swim and he's mean to his dog.
Conor has two dogs, a mix named Hugo and a boxer (I know I know) thats with his mother named Benjamin bred by Paddy Holohan incidentally and Conor loves his dogs.

and his haters

Can he bang up your female relatives?
Mistake to assume he'd want to.

nintchdbpict000316208578-e1492375911734.jpg

Back