McGregor taking full advantage of his fans

He cares more about his girl and child than he does his fans. So would i. He knew this was possible for a long time- before we even had a clue. When he beat Eddie and walked around miming a phone call and pointing to his watch, I guarantee that was all about Floyd. And it goes back probably a year before that.

Regardless, if there was even a chance that I could make 9 figures (even 5 figures for me) in one venture, there's nothing that would stop me. I don't even have kids, but if I did, my ambition would be even greater.

Hard to imagine any fighter passing up this fight for the payday he's going to get.

I don't think there are many people on the planet who would pass it up, in fact.

It's pretty selfish of fans to expect a fighter to care about their feelings or amusement. the guy puts his brain and body on the line every fight. all fighters do. at least conor found a way to make bank. serious bank. hes going to get demolished by floyd. floyd will be way way too fast and accurate. hes going to make conor look like a punching bag. i see no way this goes to a decision, i know conor is tough but hes going to be eating big flush hooks every round. sooner or later he goes down

I'm no Conor fan but good points.

Most of his fanboys would probably love for him to take advantage of them... In the bedroom when they're stripped down and naked.

When he beat Eddie and walked around miming a phone call and pointing to his watch, I guarantee that was all about Floyd
Actually that was to do with WME not having contacting him.

McGregor is all about crying his way into a fight but when its someone else's turn to get a shot ie Ferguson or rematch with Aldo he denies them an opportunity but when the shoe was on the other foot he bitched and moaned about it.

Go on, stick up a few examples.

Conor has two dogs, a mix named Hugo and a boxer (I know I know) thats with his mother named Benjamin bred by Paddy Holohan incidentally and Conor loves his dogs.
Here I am, a man that stands corrected. And I am glad to be.

For guys who bank on their countrymen and race to back them come fight night I would hope they actually put money back into their communities.
That's the only time I feel fans get taken advantage of. Or if they have to pay for autographs and qna.
But yeah McG should pick a worthy contender to fight against or have a mandatory guy lined up.

It's pretty selfish of fans to expect a fighter to care about their feelings or amusement. the guy puts his brain and body on the line every fight. all fighters do. at least conor found a way to make bank. serious bank. hes going to get demolished by floyd. floyd will be way way too fast and accurate. hes going to make conor look like a punching bag. i see no way this goes to a decision, i know conor is tough but hes going to be eating big flush hooks every round. sooner or later he goes down

Maybe but it's also SUPPOSED to be a sport for competition and earning your way to be the best. Defending that title as long as you can.

Making it all about money would destroy the way it all operates.

Yea but whats also fuucked up is you never hear McGregor thank his fans.

If it wasn't for them his ass would still be a Plummer.

images

vs

a8612d71958d6d65b11a964358402328dcbf6051

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-18_18-38-44.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-18_18-38-44.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2017-6-18_18-40-10.jpeg
    upload_2017-6-18_18-40-10.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 2
Now its all about the money ppl gotta get paid blah blah blah.

But the guy is strictly money and nothing else he knows his straight up European style of boxing will get him no where i. Boxing but he knows his delusional fans would buy into anything he says and cashing in on you guys come august 26.

If he cared about his fans he would care a lil more about his legacy and try n defend his belt and build a legacy instead of only taking fights where he has nothing to lose.

McGregor is all about crying his way into a fight but when its someone else's turn to get a shot ie Ferguson or rematch with Aldo he denies them an opportunity but when the shoe was on the other foot he bitched and moaned about it.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I am McGregor fan and I absolutely want him to take a shot at becoming a legend. Possibly one of the biggest legends in all of sorts. If he's getting paid at the same time, that just makes the decision even smarter and I am a fan of smart decisions.

Also, the fight is going to be fun regardless. Either because of the build up, the fallout, or the action in the ring. It can't miss.

Lastly, Conor is easily one of the most exciting fighter watch. He has never ripped the fans off (Well, maybe the Aldo fight but that wasn't his fault). Therefore, his cards, on average, have been one of the best values in MMA. No reason this will be any different.

Now its all about the money ppl gotta get paid blah blah blah.

But the guy is strictly money and nothing else he knows his straight up European style of boxing will get him no where i. Boxing but he knows his delusional fans would buy into anything he says and cashing in on you guys come august 26.

If he cared about his fans he would care a lil more about his legacy and try n defend his belt and build a legacy instead of only taking fights where he has nothing to lose.

man

i´m posting on this subforum to make fun of this travesty show

but lets be real, we´ll all watch (maybe people will stream :cool:, not me for sure)

it´s a freakshow.... and the mere chance, let´s say 0,01% of connor KOing floyd makes it interesting

only for the show

sportswise it´s shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back