Media McGregor still flexing on the UFC after 3 years away and 2 losses; kicks people off TUF

James Gallagher pulled out of Bellator next week. I wonder if one of them is him.

Terrible for the replaced guys. Life isn’t fair and it sucks.

I see I touched a nerve. Sad you treat your friends so poorly, cupcake.
Nah, i just recognize trolls.

Never said i wouldn't do that for my friends, just that I know that would make me the bad guy. I know that concept confuses you, both as someone who had no friends and is already always the bad guy

Pride was great, but don't pretend something like this is above Pride, Pride had fixed fights and Yakuza threatening managers backstage.
Exactly, same people that whine about ufc's business decisions ignore that Pride FC built their brand off the same thing and then some

Doesn't really matter. The Caucasian fighters beat everyone anyway. Also it been years since anyone notable came from that reality show. Why it's not getting canceled i have no idea

It usually takes a few years for anybody to break through. Whittaker took 5 years to become champ. Usman took 4, Yair is interim champ after i forgot how many years. Peña took how many? And Santos would have got a shot years ago if she wasn't hurt for the last several years.

seriously lame if true. he shouldn't have that kind of clout anymore. he's lucky they still keep him around.

seriously lame if true. he shouldn't have that kind of clout anymore. he's lucky they still keep him around.
If Conor can do half the numbers his last fight did they'll happily put up with it

Conor is a schmuck. A proper Irish one at that. There's a real chance Michael Chandler sends his Irish ass back to twitter divison.

More than just a chance it's a strong possibility. Conor was already declining as a fighter before the injury and known for gassing out. His cardio is going to be even worse and he'll be a lot slower

Pride was great, but don't pretend something like this is above Pride, Pride had fixed fights and Yakuza threatening managers backstage.

Look I fuckin love Pride.

Still do.

But it was so corrupt it made the Fertitta's look like legitimate businessmen.

It usually takes a few years for anybody to break through. Whittaker took 5 years to become champ. Usman took 4, Yair is interim champ after i forgot how many years. Peña took how many? And Santos would have got a shot years ago if she wasn't hurt for the last several years.
Brandon Moreno was also on TUF Cejudo
If McGregor brings someone, could be Brad Katona that is 2-2 in the UFC, still young and shares management + gym with McGregor

Nah, i just recognize trolls.

Never said i wouldn't do that for my friends, just that I know that would make me the bad guy. I know that concept confuses you, both as someone who had no friends and is already always the bad guy

Try to think for a second. You are butthurt that Conor went to Dana and said "hey, I've got 3 friends I'd like to get on the show." This sent you into a fit of rage for some odd reason. In your mind, Conor said "hey Dana, there's 3 guys on the show I'd really like to screw over." If your thong wasn't so full of hate you'd see how stupid you are. Keep hating though, cupcake!

Back