Media McGregor still flexing on the UFC after 3 years away and 2 losses; kicks people off TUF

Nothing wrong with that. Giving your boys a shot is a part of being a boy.

Nate was trying to do the same in his contract negotiations.

Fucking hell...

So dumb.. if i was those 3 fighters ... The vendetta's have begun for gettinf back at conor's guys

Last edited:
UFC has zero fucking integrity. I remember I was willing to die on the hills of PRIDE > UFC, and am very glad to see that I was right and f*ck UFC for being a soulless, shameless org.
Wasn’t Pride ran by the mafia and just flat out refused to pay fighters? Why are you acting like they’re a beacon of integrity?

UFC has zero fucking integrity. I remember I was willing to die on the hills of PRIDE > UFC, and am very glad to see that I was right and f*ck UFC for being a soulless, shameless org.

lol Pride brought in guys to get destroyed by absolute killers for their first fights and/or 2-3 weight classes larger. you're not going to find compassion in a sport that's about fucking people up

Gentlemen, I regret to inform you that I have detected a racism in this thread.

Perhaps several.

why not have your own guys that makes more sense and better rivalry than random ppl.

TUF has fallen off but this season will likely have the biggest ratings since Kimbo TUF 10.

It's a golden opportunity for these fighters, will have so many eyes watching. Conor knows this and is trying to hook up his boys. Just like any of us would do. I have no problem with it.

I'll be rooting for Jason Knight. Can't believe he's only 30. He has some skills, the guy beat Dan Hooker and Thiago Moises, and I think he can win.

Last edited:
Knight went almost ten full rounds with the GOAT Artem he is legit as they come.

SEC_60710828-300x157.jpg

Back