McGregor Fans I want to reach out to you

Robert Perry

I preach the TRUTH, even if it hurts
@White
Reaction score
You know as a pastor, my ministry extends beyond the church on Sunday. I consider everyday opportunities that arise, opportunities to give back.

Today I want to reach out to these delusional Conor fans. They are variously called fanboys, nuthuggers, casuals, damn fools, etc.

You know the ones.

Now, I don't mean folks who enjoy watching the boy fight. I am one of them myself--no, I refer to them boys who live their lives vicariously through Conor McGregor. Because of this, they ain't showing up for they own lives and this is an absolute SHAME.

Listen close my brothers: God has a plan for you.

And that plan doesn't involve racking up THOUSANDS of posts in which you mimic another man's language, sayings, style or obsess about what he eats for breakfast, what he owns, buys or how much money he makes.

You gotta get your own life and live your own legacy.

The devil don't need to be no slickster to put you in his back pocket--all he need to do is distract you and take you away from your own essence as a person. Turn you into something that you're not.

That seems to have already happened to this man you worship but he don't have to take you down with him--you don't have to lose your soul over this foolishness.

I come to this forum to blow off steam after church some Sundays after big events and what I see here truly makes me sad! I mean really, really SAD.

All I see is a bunch of FEAR to be honest. Y'all afraid of life. And what makes it so sad is that so many of y'all are so TALENTED.

The amount of BS that y'all spin could be put to use in today's media. Fake news is a hot topic right now--think of how much money y'all could make typing away at y'all computers for HOURS upon HOURS about Conor--you could do that about a different topic and get PAID. How great would you feel about yourselves then? A whole lot better, I bet! Somebody say: "Amen."

Are y'all proud of yourselves? I sincerely and honestly can't understand this behaviour. It's like a SICKNESS. I could tell y'all to go ahead and kill yourselves like an internet troll, but I believe in a better way.

Now, this post may get taken down but if it reaches one person it will be worth it. I have to try. When I see God's creatures suffering with obvious low IQ, chronic depression, low sex drive, no motivation to achieve goals, self-loathing, low self-worth, etc--I have to try to reach out to y'all.

Lastly, I just pray that miracles will happen in your lives and you will find something more worthwhile to live for than a manufactured fighter who has lied to his own fanbase every step of the way. Plus he ain't even that good--you already know it and the TRUTH will set you free.

God Bless you. In the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit Amen. +

P.S.

Most of y'all seem to be closet gays to me and that may be forgivable but it ain't my expertise.
You'll have to go see a proctologist about that.

You mean Mike Perry fans, right?

That'll work too. That boy does have real punching power though.

God know that Conor inspired me to start training MMA and stop drinking alcohol. Soo I be grateful to him all my life even soo he now drinking that shit that was very disappointed

Back