So who here owns the arrest record record?

<RomeroSalute> Good job sir.

I had a similar situation about 25 years ago. I have posted it on here before but will recap it.

A drunk little weasle of a cowardly piece of shit thought it was funny that he grabbed a girl's breast when she walked past him at a college party.

That female was my then girlfriend, now wife of 15 years and mother of my children.

I found out where he worked, information given to me by a girl who was "friends" with him (but also friends with me and my wife and she knew what he had done)... and waited outside until he stepped out for a smoke break, then confronted him.
He tried apologizing and kept backing away until he tripped over the curb, at which point I stepped over him into mount and quickly established a "gift wrap."

View attachment 1020575

It was not a fair fight. I had about 60-70 pounds on him, he was a scrawny little pussy, but fuck him, he should have kept his hands to himself.

I pounded him to the body until I got bored. My plan was that if I didn't leave visible marks on his face that he wouldn't press charges, but of course he did press charges.

I had to hire an attorney, which cost me $1500. That was mildly annoying since I was 19 and pretty broke, but I was able to cover the money with few weeks of pulling double shifts waiting tables.

We had witnesses, as he had grabbed her at a party in plain view of a room full of people and then laughed about it. If she would have filed charges he very likely would have been convicted of sexual assault, and then would be on sex offender registry and all that good stuff. And apparently he had done this to other girls as well. Fucking loser.

The attorney set up a mediation meeting where we told that dork in front of his dad that if they didn't drop the assault charge against me, my lady would press charges for sexual assault* and they dropped the charges and I got the impression that scrawny little douchebag had managed to omit that portion of the story when he told his family and pressed charges.

I would do it again without hesitation.
I don't feel even a little bad about it.

I actually knew/know a handful of people that were friends with that idiot because he grew up one town over from me and even his own long time friends sided with me over the situation, the basic consensus being that he had it coming.
Fuck those deviants. Pretty weak the guy pressed charges against you, I mean he fucked up he should have known.

That's the only time I ever went out of my way to beat somebody up. So lucky I didn't get a felony off it though, maybe partly because I was honest with the cops about everything that happened which I was on camera so I didn't exactly have a choice. I straight up attacked this dude and busted his face at his job. Looking back I'm really lucky I didn't get shot. On that note, getting maced, wouldn't recommend.

Last edited:
<RomeroSalute> Good job sir.

I had a similar situation about 25 years ago. I have posted it on here before but will recap it.

A drunk little weasle of a cowardly piece of shit thought it was funny that he grabbed a girl's breast when she walked past him at a college party.

That female was my then girlfriend, now wife of 15 years and mother of my children.

I found out where he worked, information given to me by a girl who was "friends" with him (but also friends with me and my wife and she knew what he had done)... and waited outside until he stepped out for a smoke break, then confronted him.
He tried apologizing and kept backing away until he tripped over the curb, at which point I stepped over him into mount and quickly established a "gift wrap."

View attachment 1020575

It was not a fair fight. I had about 60-70 pounds on him, he was a scrawny little pussy, but fuck him, he should have kept his hands to himself.

I pounded him to the body until I got bored. My plan was that if I didn't leave visible marks on his face that he wouldn't press charges, but of course he did press charges.

I had to hire an attorney, which cost me $1500. That was mildly annoying since I was 19 and pretty broke, but I was able to cover the money with few weeks of pulling double shifts waiting tables.

We had witnesses, as he had grabbed her at a party in plain view of a room full of people and then laughed about it. If she would have filed charges he very likely would have been convicted of sexual assault, and then would be on sex offender registry and all that good stuff. And apparently he had done this to other girls as well. Fucking loser.

The attorney set up a mediation meeting where we told that dork in front of his dad that if they didn't drop the assault charge against me, my lady would press charges for sexual assault* and they dropped the charges and I got the impression that scrawny little douchebag had managed to omit that portion of the story when he told his family and pressed charges.

I would do it again without hesitation.
I don't feel even a little bad about it.

I actually knew/know a handful of people that were friends with that idiot because he grew up one town over from me and even his own long time friends sided with me over the situation, the basic consensus being that he had it coming.
Oh shit you're that Jeff7b9? dude I said I was sorry, and I'm a rabbit not a weasel.

Fuck those deviants. Pretty weak the guy pressed charges against you, I mean he fucked up he should have known.

That's the only time I ever went out of my way to beat somebody up. So lucky I didn't get a felony off it though, maybe partly because I was honest with the cops about everything that happened which I was on camera so I didn't exactly have a choice. I straight up attacked this dude and busted his face at his job. Looking back I'm really lucky I didn't get shot. On that note, getting maced, wouldn't recommend.
I'm guessing his parents saw the bruises and it was their idea to press charges and file a restraining order on me.

I would also assume the version of the story they heard is that me, a way bigger guy, beat the shit out of their 125 pound little pansy of a son over nothing (or he made up some other lie as a reason), because when my attorney described the incident where he grabbed my girls funbags it was very clear that the father had not known that part of it.

The father was quite clearly embarrassed and horrified at that point and the entire tone of the situation shifted and he realized I was not the bad guy.

______

Getting maced seems unpleasant.
I'll try to avoid it.

My last story.

Party friend from college going to marry quiet godly non-drinking, southern baptist girl so we hit the strip clubs in Atlanta HARD. Going from Cheetah 3 to Gold Club 3 of us catch a well deserved drunk and disorderly. We end up doing 19 hours in Fulton County jail during the height of the crack times of the very late 80's.

As we walk into a large holding cell that is 99% african american, a voice rings out "Oh look here come the college boys" Sphincter clenching fear. We sit in a circle on the floor, same voice "forming a little Pow Wow!" Gotta admit all these years latter that is pretty fucking funny but it wasn't at the time.

At some point, one prisoner starts a race themed rant pointing out that us 3 were the only 3 white guys in there other than a homeless guy so dirty nobody could tell what he was but they called him Freddy Krueger..Sphincter clenching fear until another guy yells "shut the fuck up crackhead......and things go quiet.

Then we find out they are going to transport us to another place and we'll have to get cuffed and wear leg irons. I race next to my 1 friend, leaving my other friend ass up. I got a lovely hungover morning ride through atlanta in a prison bus staring through the wire windows

Side Note- if you are ever in a tough situation with me, about to get leg cuffed, thrown in a class 5 rapid and they throw a lifeline, etc, I will full fucking Costanza you to get to safety before you do, there is video evidence of this and you have been warned.

My 1 friend makes bail from holding cell, gets me bailed out right as I'm in line with other friend to go up to general population, we now have enough combined to bail out 3 friend who is still in the hallway and is damn near crying begging the guard to let him talk to us so he can get out. Guard has mercy, we get his bail in order and are now all out,

NEVER gave him shit for being so scared because I was as scared or worse when I thought I was going up to general population. He did give me shit for pushing him aside to get leg ironed to our other friend, seems fair.

Got more advice from the guys in the holding cells on how the system worked than we did from cops or guards. Pled No lo Contendre.. Fine and it comes off the record after so many years.

Next problem is we have to go from the Jail, directly to the rehearsal dinner with a huge contingent of non-drinking baptists we've never met and who made the groom late because he spent the day bailing us out of jail....figure this might be worse than the holding cells..

As we come in, late, bedraggled and shameful, the father of the bride cues the DJ who plays "i fought the law and the law won" Eberyone has a well deserved laugh at our stupidity and we are welcomed in. Very forgiving and cool move by the bride's family that had every right to tell us to *uck off and we weren't welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zer
Back