Mcdonalds, BK, or Wendys?

Bk burger, Wendy's chili cheese fries, mcd....................soft serve, I guess, it's 70cents

Yuck!!! I would never eat that nasty food from any of those places. Disgusting crap. Pure junk.

I prefer Taco Bell or Jack in the Box.

Burger king for me. Wendy's then McD's.

However we need a professionals opinion @ga_ninja What do you think. I make fun of your schtick but gay_ninja we definitely need your opinion on this one.

BK. If you ask they’ll make you a vegetarian whopper. It’s good as fuck. And while A&W has the superior onion ring, BK has great zesty sauce for dipping your rings in. Love that shit. Their poutine gravy is also tomato based, so also vegetarian friendly.

At Wendy's I can get a Burger, a potato and a bowl of chili. Not too unhealthy.
I’m a vegetarian so every time my family went to Wendy’s they’d get me a potato or salad. But the potato was always half cooked and hard. EVERY DAMN TIME. I AINT WANT NO FUKKIN RAW POTATO

I did love their chilli when I was a kid tho. And I’d drink the spicy sauce out of the packets. Got some packets recently and I see they’ve changed their sauce. Hate it now.

its amazing how good mcdonalds fries can be when the are fresh and hot and then how horrendous they can be if they are even a little bit old

Wendy's all day, unless it's breakfast, then it's McDonald's.

Jack has the worst hamburgers out of any fast food place
Except the ultimate bacon cheeseburger is pretty good as long as the workers don't dump a shit ton of ketchup and mustard on the thing... Which seems to happen more and more often these days. Otherwise I agree jack in the crack is pretty much shit burgers compared to the other still-shit places.

Yes, they are all shit, but if you have to pick one, which one do you go for?

I go wendys. The spicy nuggets arent bad.

Wendy's is not shit, and McDs has really improved.

Wendys has never frozen beef, plus salads, all white meat chicken, etc, etc. McDs is the same.

At Wendy's I can get a Burger, a potato and a bowl of chili. Not too unhealthy.

All is edible. Burger has protein, Potato has nutrients, and beans in the chili do too. Aside from eating salads, and fruits, nowhere else is healthier.

Wendys- double burger meal

Bk- double whopper meal

Mcd- them nuggets

Back