Mcdonalds, BK, or Wendys?

C'mon man, really. the only one that takes the burgers from freezer to microwave to bun???

I don't care what they do to it. All I know is that theirs tastes like an actual burger. McDonald's and Wendy's are ok, but their burgers don't taste like actual hamburgers.

Wendy's is not shit, and McDs has really improved.

Wendys has never frozen beef, plus salads, all white meat chicken, etc, etc. McDs is the same.

I dont mind any of them, i just figured if i didn't acknowledge that all of them are not exactly the best food in the world, half of the responses in this thread would have been "They all suck" or "they're all for poor people" or something along those lines. Actually had McDonalds earlier today. Those mcdoubles can be pretty good when they're made fresh and not just sitting around.

I don't care what they do to it. All I know is that theirs tastes like an actual burger. McDonald's and Wendy's are ok, but their burgers don't taste like actual hamburgers.
well we will agree to disagree on that. In university i found Bruger crap burgers to be the worst choice I could be dragged to by friends. i was always choosing the shicken if forced that way as they were soggy, nuked and gross to me.

Wendy's.

Neve been BK fan.

I hear ya. BK was always my least favorite of the 3. However, my girlfriend was a manager at a BK near us for a few months, and would usually work 4 to closing, therefore would end up bringing stuff home alot of the time. Needless to say, i gained a few pounds during that time period

well we will agree to disagree on that. In university i found Bruger crap burgers to be the worst choice I could be dragged to by friends. i was always choosing the shicken if forced that way as they were soggy, nuked and gross to me.

A lot depends on each store. I've been to a Carl's Jr. that was absolutely awesome. Their burgers were incredible. I went to another one just a few miles away and the food was shit.

Definetely trying that next time

And those arent "disgusting crap" and "pure junk"?

Im just fucking around. I on occasion eat all those places. Usually if I dont have time for anything else or Im travelling.
1. Wendys
2. Mcd's/bk are abt the same to me.
3. Jack is basically late night drunk food

Im just fucking around. I on occasion eat all those places. Usually if I dont have time for anything else or Im travelling.
1. Wendys
2. Mcd's/bk are abt the same to me.
3. Jack is basically late night drunk food

We don't really have Jack in the box on the east coast. Always wanted to try it though

I'm shocked by anyone who says anything at BK is edible. BK is awful. McD's isn't haute cuisine but it knows what it is: greasy, salty, delicious garbage.

Some stuff at Wendy's is okay, mostly the spicy chicken and the frosty. Their burgers are inoffensive and boring.

hmm BK and Wendys are about a tie for me

Fuck Mcdonalds

Try working a 15 hour shift and the junior bacon cheese burgers from
wendys taste amazing.

I haven't eaten at any of those in years, but as a kid i liked Wendy's best because they had Frosty's. Those things are fucking delicious.

C'mon man, really. the only one that takes the burgers from freezer to microwave to bun???

I neer got that.. then they (at least where I live) brag about their grill.
In BK world microwave = grilled.
No I dont consider grilled then nuked in the micro grilled.

Wendy's.....

What a refreshing thread.... Nice job TS.

The fuck does this guy know about "refreshing" threads.....
<LikeReally5><{outtahere}>{<jordan}

Get an av
buns%20(2)-thumb-625xauto-184462.jpg

@John Wang

<36><{hughesimpress}><{cruzshake}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back