Mayweather's CEO responds to Conor's boxing license (video)

Floyd wants this fight. Why wouldn't he? He think it's his easiest match up, and it's definitely his biggest pay day. It's a win-win for him, and the best case for him to get to 50-0.

And then Conor just wants to get paid.

Once Floyd is done getting Conor's 100 million from the Showtime offices, there is nothing that is going to stop the fight from happening.

delusional!

Basically Mcgregors only chance would be to come out swinging like a terminator in the first round and hope that he can connect...
Dont like his chances

Like I said... stranger things have happened! And thinking Conor hits harder than Mosley isn't really delusional. Lol

COME ON!!! Try and make this fight fun!!

'Conor could never get past a wrestler'
'Chad Mendes had short notice, but Conor won't get past Jose Aldo'
'The Aldo KO was a fluke, but Conor won't be competitive at 155'
'Conor will never fight Floyd'

I feel like you're missing a fight in there... hmmm... I'll have to go and do some research...

(Conor may fight Floyd. I'd love to see it. In fact, if there's a fighter I'd like to see get KO'd it's Floyd. Conor won't beat Floyd, though.)

, there is nothing that is going to stop the fight from happening.

Except no athletic commission is going to sanction a fight between an ATG and a guy with zero pro fights. Not going to happen.

If it was, then he would he forced to fight Khabib, Tony, I give conor 15% chance
If it was, Khabib would be forced to fight more than twice in 2 and a half years. I give Khabib 0% chance for that reason.

Back