Mayweather's CEO responds to Conor's boxing license (video)

Why are fans so resistant of this fight?

I wish it would happen. I'd watch the hell out of it.

Welp, good job. You did it. You finally beat all of the Conor fans. It wasn't winning the 145lb title against Aldo, or winning the rematch against Diaz, or becoming a two weight world champion that Conor fans were hoping for. It was the boxing match with Floyd Mayweather in a sport he has nil experience with and in a fight he has zero chance of winning. You win. Congrats.

Conor's dick must have made you retarded.

Mayweather >

tumblr_inline_ohffza3Yhv1uo0qy6_1280.png.cf.jpg
Bill Gates earns more money every 6 months than Floyd has made in his entire life. Does that make Bill Gates better than Floyd at fighting? Or does wealth not actually determine a person's fighting ability?

I wouldn't risk it if I was Floyd. It all depends on how bad he wants another payday. I'd love the spectacle as a fan though lol.

Bill Gates earns more money every 6 months than Floyd has made in his entire life. Does that make Bill Gates better than Floyd at fighting? Or does wealth not actually determine a person's fighting ability?

I think what Floyd meant is that you have people (Conor) piggybacking off of his popularity for publicity, as if they're equal. Nothing to do with fighting.

I think what Floyd meant is that you have people (Conor) piggybacking off of his popularity for publicity, as if they're equal. Nothing to do with fighting.
Except that he and his camp are doing just as much to keep this talk going. If he really doesn't want people talking about this, he can stop talking about it himself and enjoy his retirement. Instead, Floyd has a vested interest in keeping his name out there, so he keeps it going just as much as Conor/Ronda/etc. do.

How pissed are you that GSP is not on this Canada card next week

I'm not even a huge GSP fan, and I'm pissed lol.

Hey pal, I hope all is well. Happy Holidays to you and the family.

They went there separate ways years ago. I told fans that PM'd me over the years asking me if he is coming back to assume that you will never see him again and if you do, then you can be pleasantly surprised (or for the haters, they can ramp up their vitriol again at that time).

The strange thing is that Lorenzo and Georges' reps weren't far off during negotiations. Let's say they were still as much as $1 million apart on the ask/offer.

You can take that $1 million sticking point and multiply it by at least 10 (and maybe as much as 50) and that is what the new ownership group WME will forego by choosing not to have Georges headline the card.

Against any opponent, a GSP comeback fight in Canada would have easily earned between $10-50 million more at the gate, PPV and memorabilia than the card will earn now.

With the reports that WME had to offer celebrities ownership stakes for $1mm a piece because they overpaid the Fertitta's you think good business sense would have got the deal done.

Is normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love how Floyd's crew continue to push this Conor using Floyd's name narrative. Floyd started the rumours.

How many Olympic medals has your McQuitter won?
Mayweather was a 2 division champ before McQuitter even learned to throw a punch.
Mayweather's wealth is just that extra slap in the face.
So again... Mayweather >

How many Olympic medals has your McQuitter won?
Mayweather was a 2 division champ before McQuitter even learned to throw a punch.
Mayweather's wealth is just that extra slap in the face.
So again... Mayweather >
Let me know when MMA is an olympic sport because I would absolutely favor Conor to win a gold medal at his weight class.

Conor constantly tries to put people down because he is richer than them, fair game for Floyd

Conor would embarrass the UFC so badly if this fight were to come to fruition. The two division poster boy would swing and wiff while May jabs, dances and laughs. I'd watch but it would not go well for Conor and the UFC would never be taken seriously by major sports media again. Too big of a platform for horrible exposure. I respect Conor's dick riders for daring to dream.

No one in the world aside from Skip Bayless would expect Conor to beat Floyd. It would not look poorly for the UFC at all. Even if Conor was remotely competitive it would be considered great for him and the UFC.

No one in the world aside from Skip Bayless would expect Conor to beat Floyd. It would not look poorly for the UFC at all. Even if Conor was remotely competitive it would be considered great for him and the UFC.
It would be the equivalent of Toney/Couture except it would be the face of MMA getting toyed with and slapped around not some fat bum wash up.

I bet Conor hits harder than Mosely or Maidana. Just sayin....

Stranger things have happened!

Let me know when MMA is an olympic sport because I would absolutely favor Conor to win a gold medal at his weight class.

If it was, then he would he forced to fight Khabib, Tony, I give conor 15% chance

I bet Conor hits harder than Mosely or Maidana. Just sayin....

Stranger things have happened!

delusional!

Basically Mcgregors only chance would be to come out swinging like a terminator in the first round and hope that he can connect...
Dont like his chances

Put Conor in there with a journeyman like Mickey Rourke first and then hell have some credibility to fight mayweather

Back