Mayweather vs Maidana 2 RBR

Fight went pretty much as I expected, a much clearer victory for Floyd. Pretty terrible card overall and the main event was highly disappointing. Hope the ppv #'s tank and just maybe we'll get a Pac fight. Ah...who am I kidding, it ain't gonna happen.

So who is next for Floyd. I imagine the numbers wont be very good and he'll get some pressure from Showtime to finish out the contract with a bang. I'm ruling out Pac so who is left. Garcia and Khan?

I would counter with (even though maidana will not change his style) that maidana needs to go ape shit crazy with his punches. If he was more controlled alot of the punches being landed would be to the back of the head or low. When maidana does this any fighter will clinch.

I think you are really going overboard with this clinching fest you are on. Fighters do it all the time and refs dont anything about it because it is a part of the game. FLoyd did it more in this fight than i have ever seen but it still should of only got a warning or two and floyd would of stopped.

Sorry the greatest fighter of all time has done it again

It's "part of the game" because of incompetent officials who are more interested in protecting certain fighters than they are with upholding the rules. Mayweather was consistently initiating clinches any time Maidana stepped into range when he was unable to spin out - and Bayless enabled it all the way by denying Maidana any remote possibility of working at close range.

And what did the "greatest fighter of all time do"? Duplicate the same exact performance that Devon Alexander managed? Devon didn't need two fights and a specific pair of foam gloves to hinder one of the few major advantages Maidana possessed, either.

But I thought Mayweather had no control over the first fight and didn't lay on the ropes on purpose?

I that's the case, why did he so easily evade Maidana this time? I'm expecting the excuses to be along the lines of Kenny Bayless and Maidana not being up for it.

Some of you will never learn.

if bayless was in moneys pocket why didnt he deduct two points for maidanas bite?

Balyess was in Floyds pockets open your eyes man

C'mon man, you really think Bayless would have put his reputation on the line over one fight? And this fight out of all of them? :rolleyes: Sorry man, I can't agree with that. I'm open to being convinced though. It just looked like Bayless was being Bayless. So I'm going have to ask you to "Stop, stop, stop!" with the corruption allegations. :eek:

Lol god some of you are morons.

Wheres everyone who said that exact punch would put Floyds lights out?

Even cameras cant see the "bite" and Bayless did not either.

I'm shocked that fans pretend they can't see Maidana biting. You could see it clear as day. Clearer than when he did it in the first fight.

I'm shocked that fans pretend they can't see Maidana biting. You could see it clear as day. Clearer than when he did it in the first fight.

I did not see it. Can you point out where it is clearly visible? Gif, screenshot or video will do.

It looks like he bites down, wasn't clear, bayless didn't see it, and Floyd's reaction is unusual if nothing happened. You can't punish what you didn't see.

Why are people saying bayless was paid off, have you never seen him officiate before?

It looks like he bites down, wasn't clear, bayless didn't see it, and Floyd's reaction is unusual if nothing happened. You can't punish what you didn't see.

But Seano said he is shocked that people did not see it??!
According to him it is clear as a day.

Dat choke though.
Floyd-Mayweather-510799.jpg

But Seano said he is shocked that people did not see it??!
According to him it is clear as a day.

It is to me. The commentary team seemed to see it in the replay. I know what I saw.

Well i could not still see a thing that can be labelled as a clear bite and Bayless did not either.
Shame most intresting part of the fight was the alleged bite incident.

Normally boxing pwns UFC, but yesterday the UFC pwned boxing

Normally boxing pwns UFC, but yesterday the UFC pwned boxing

It wasnt a really hard task was it when you looked at the undercard of Mayweather PPV and the actual fight of Mayweather.

Yeah it was great to see arlovski score a ko....

To top it off I made a prop bet on him.. 50 to win 300 in the distance.

You can't be serious. Arlovski vs Bigfoot literally made me laugh. Bringing in some chinless wonder to fight their #4 guy in his backyard then he gets one shot KO'd. lol

lol at bigfoot being the 4th best HW in the world too.

Back