Mayweather opens as a 20-1 favorite over Khabib.

I would literally put 6 figures on Mayweather if this happens

What are the odds that Mayweather has a stroke or heart attack inside the ring. Because that's pretty much what we are betting for.
Or you know... Khabib pulls a Buster Douglas

Floyd ruining his boxing legacy fighting all these MMA guys instead of legit killers in his own sport.

He don't want it with GGG, Loma or even Canelo again.

Floyd has more of a chance winning a mma match then khabib has in a boxing match.

And I'm a huge fan of both.

I gonna bet $10,000 for Floyd in boxing.
51-0 easily.

Hope it happen. Time to make a few extra grands easy as taking candy from a baby. Floyd do the work, I just place my bet.

It would be safer to bet $1 on Kebab

Floyd has more of a chance winning a mma match then khabib has in a boxing match.

And I'm a huge fan of both.
Really? I think most people don't think that way. Floyd has 5 seconds MAX in mma before Khabib shoots for a deep single. THEN it's 100% over.

Floyd's not going to stop Khabib in 1 round in boxing

I gonna bet $10,000 for Floyd in boxing.
51-0 easily.

Hope it happen. Time to make a few extra grands easy as taking candy from a baby. Floyd do the work, I just place my bet.

it not gone happen.

The only reason the odds aren't wider is because it's a circus 'fight' like the McGregor showdown, so the bookmakers are wary of possible foul play.

Give it a month and nobody gives 2 shits about Khabib.

Nov...lets talk

Its like if you beat Conor you meet the President...get a key to the city and a mural.

But he was already champion and I guess no one gave a shit.

Lmao there’s guys on Sherdog that would beat Khabib in boxing. These odds are pathetic.

This fight makes no sense. Why would Khabib fight Floyd lol? In boxing, he will get smashed.

Back