Mayweather/McGregor Discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
How about JMM. Mayweather goose egged JMM 12-0. JMM would KTFO Conor quick. Pits things into perspective.

This circus is going ruin boxing forever. Boxing will never recover from this. Ward vs Kova and Saul vs GGG will never get the headline they deserve. Fuck Floyd and his ego for this and fuck everyone who pays fot this bullshit. Fake ass fans, all of them. No excuses.
You really are a total drama queen. Everything is the end of the world. Snort much?

I did a long interview with Jeff Mayweather right after the fight was official. I decided to have some fun and take it from Conor's side. It was so funny, you can hear me giggling at a couple points. Here is the full length interview if you want to check it out. But the best part is the second video posted with all the youtube comments. Its actually just a shorter segment from the first video, but I just get CRUSHED in the comments. People hate me. LOL. Only a couple people actually realize I am just having fun with it. All I am doing is regurgitating what people who think Conor will win say. If you don't watch the video, at least read the comments on the second video

I'm not gonna lie... I saw this interview earlier before I knew it was you and was rustled a bit until I saw that Mayweather promotions posted it lol

Good shit man

fuck, that interviewer was annoying.

chance
CHans/
noun
  1. 1.
    a possibility of something happening.
He has none of that?

Outside the realm of bizarre? I don't think so. I mean, Floyd could slip on a puddle of water at the same time McGregor throws a punch and get KOd by the mat, or a second fan-man could make his debut and murder Floyd with his propellers, but that's the end of the spectrum we're talking about here.

Outside the realm of bizarre? I don't think so. I mean, Floyd could slip on a puddle of water at the same time McGregor throws a punch and get KOd by the mat, or a second fan-man could make his debut and murder Floyd with his propellers, but that's the end of the spectrum we're talking about here.

All that would be funny.

Some think floyd might coast a lil to let conor have a show. Ive never seen him do anything like that but that would be dangerous

It's hilarious that @Cheese and @GoodAssCheese are having a go itt.
Somebody didn't tell him.
arsenio.gif

of course he has a chance, a five year old would have a chance, just not a very good one.

There is now a Floyd/Conor subforum in the UFC section. Feel free to post all new threads there.

There is now a Floyd/Conor subforum in the UFC section. Feel free to post all new threads there.

Floyd stay breaking records. He just broke into the heavies. Monumental moment

I like that. It's like having a separate dumpster you can just throw a match into come September.

I like that. It's like having a separate dumpster you can just throw a match into come September.
I like it too lol. Pretty sure all the smurfs do.

Zero chance of it beating May/Pac numbers. The promoters and mma fans think this fight has a lot more interest than it actually does. Mcgregor can't even do 2 million buys with a stacked card.
Nobody does 2 million buys.
hasn't there only been 4 or 5 ppv's ever that got 2 million or more? Floyd has been in 3 of them with DLH, PAC, and Alvarez.

Back