"Mayweather McGregor a mockery to the sport of boxing" - Canelo Alvarez

I agree. Anyone who pays for this fight is straight up dumb. Two multi-millionaires scamming the public to make hundreds of millions, that's all this "fight" is.

Remember when de la Hoya was pushing for a Canelo vs McGregor fight? Fucking whining hypocrites jealous that it's not them.

I agree. Anyone who pays for this fight is straight up dumb. Two multi-millionaires scamming the public to make hundreds of millions, that's all this "fight" is.

Ironically you just described the entire sport of boxing over the last decade. A bunch of precious money motivated divas controlled by a small number of even greedier promoters. If you're a fan of boxing, none of this should come as a surprise.

You have active fighters who are by all accounts semi-retired between bouts, which happen once or twice per year, multiple belts per division and a weight class system where fighters can fluctuate 3 divisions in the space of a week. It's a fucking mess.

Sherdoggers need to stop this 'Mockery' shit, pretending they are experts when in reality, the sport has been in the gutter longer than most posters have been alive.

It's really a mockery of combat sports in general. But people are gonna watch.

Not a chance in hell i'm paying for it, but tbh, I'll probably try and find some way to watch

Whats hard to understand?? First Oscar says he would like to promote the fight and it would be an exciting match up with Canalo and would like to make it happen, says it makes the most sense. .

Yes. Oscar says that.

Then he says its a mockery of the sport and a joke and mma fighters and boxers should stay in their own lane. My point is he's full of shit and goes back on what he said.....

And here is where you go wrong and make it confusing.

That is Alvarez saying that.

You're conflicting 2 different points of view from 2 different people confusing them as the same.

Oscar wants to promote it.

Alvarez thinks it's a joke.

Yes. Oscar says that.

And here is where you go wrong and make it confusing.

That is Alvarez saying that.

You're conflicting 2 different points of view from 2 different people confusing them as the same.

Oscar wants to promote it.

Alvarez thinks it's a joke.

No man.....its Oscar that says it. Watch the video in the OP, the lady asks Oscar....what he thinks of the fight as a promoter and if it will happen. And Oscar goes on to say first it will never happen. He refers to Alverez the first time saying ... what did you call it? a joke...then says they should stay in separate sports and its a mockery. Then Alverez says something along the same line after and talks about the differences.

It won't ever happen, so don't worry about it.

Back