Mayweather expects Conor to not make weight says he's 164 lbs right now and will pay fine

"He's on track" "He's on track" Yeah On track to gas like we have seen him do, due to these hard cuts. Cutting that much last minute is not normal for people like Floyd who are actually doing it the right way.

Determinate and indeterminate traits. The indeterminate traits have nothing to do with the parents. Its the same reason why the Jones' look like average sized people but have 3 sons 6'4" and up, 2 in the NFL and 1 in the UFC.

I've never watched american football, are they big stars in the sport?

You can't be serious. Conor has said he's in the best shape of his life for this fight and 164, if that is indeed his weight, is an incredibly low weight for him and seems to indicate he has upped his gas tank otherwise he would come into this fight in the 170's.

No, just messing around.

If Conor was 164 on Saturday the 21st. Cutting 10lbs for Friday is no big deal at all. I'm sure he's been drying out since the weekend and will be right at 154 on Friday. Should be fine.

So Manny is not like 5'4 and Floyd did not duck him for 5 years?

Manny Pacquiao is 5' 5.5'' and an ATG who beat the shit of men who would annihilate McGregor (including bigger and drastically tougher men than McGregor), and no, it's not a particularly accurate account of things to say the reason for Mayweather/Pacquiao not happening until 2015 was Mayweather. Both camps put up plenty of roadblocks, the first being Pacquiao refusing stringent testing.

Manny Pacquiao is 5' 5.5'' and an ATG who beat the shit of men who would annihilate McGregor (including bigger and drastically tougher men than McGregor), and no, it's not a particularly accurate account of things to say the reason for Mayweather/Pacquiao not happening until 2015 was Mayweather. Both camps put up plenty of roadblocks, the first being Pacquiao refusing stringent testing.

Manny beat "hands of cement' Margarito. A giant compared to Pac. That was an incredibly impressive performance.

Why does he need strict drug testing to beat a man 5'4? Floyd can't crack a fucking egg is why.

I've never watched american football, are they big stars in the sport?

Starters on Super Bowl teams I think, highest level. Not best individuals in the sport but yea, Jon Jones' brothers are legit NFL players.

Why does he need strict drug testing to beat a man 5'4? Floyd can't crack a fucking egg is why.

Try and represent strict drug testing in whatever light you want, it's now the norm in elite combat sports and was requested by various fighters before it became the norm without them being ridiculed (it's only since Manny stopped becoming the darling of the media that people who don't really follow boxing have re-evaluated things and the narrative in casual eyes has gradually changed). Why did Manny refuse strict drug testing? What happens when McGregor gets stopped by a guy who "can't crack a fucking egg"?

No, just messing around.

If Conor was 164 on Saturday the 21st. Cutting 10lbs for Friday is no big deal at all. I'm sure he's been drying out since the weekend and will be right at 154 on Friday. Should be fine.

I just saw this, he is crazy as ever. He says 1 round, that's all Floyd will last lol. Conor, who I've never been a fan of but I'm supporting now in this fight, is almost comical in his confidence levels. I honestly believe that HE believes he will win this fight and cave Floyd's head in.

One is a Pro Bowl selection and the other is solid player, from what I recall.

I played Rugby for the school perhaps I'd be watching/playing A. Football if I was American.

In fairness, Conor works out really late as well.

Conor works out crazy late in Ireland to try and minimise the time zone difference. they train at like 3am local time

You say that like its some big deal. Of Course Floyd should win, he's 49-0 and Conor is 0-0. If he doesn't win though, boxing is getting the biggest black eye of all time lol.
You have a scarcity mentality , get over it . Both sports can prosper, there is plenty of money in this world

lol <--- doesn't even make sense

We are talking about the wieght drain effecting his ability to take body shots

Keep up

You have a scarcity mentality , get over it . Both sports can prosper, there is plenty of money in this world

lol <--- doesn't even make sense

We are talking about the wieght drain effecting his ability to take body shots

Keep up

Who's side are you on, state your alliance in this contest.

Are you the result of inbreeding?
Are you the result of crossbreed? Since ya daddy can't live up to the hype so he fucked a goat!

xgoat-human-hybrid-india-300-214.jpg.pagespeed.ic.2piTBlbqc7.jpg

McGregor is lighter now than he was a week out before the Alvarez fight which was at 155 lbs. In other words, he's right on point. George Lockhart ain't no fool.

Boxers are just pussies who cut maybe 1 pound if that. Wrestlers cut 100 pound and fight the same day.

Are we entertaining this? I can post a video right now of me weighing in and hitting bag/cycling for 2 hours and drop 10 lbs easy...and I haven't even water loaded like Conor has

Back