Mayweather expects Conor to not make weight says he's 164 lbs right now and will pay fine

Are you really this incapable of reading, or do you just cut and paste the same response to everyone? What you just said has zero relation to what I wrote. You sound like a fanatic.
What you wrote was pointless nonsense. You're talking about a sport which involves weight cutting and pretending as though you get some sort of brownie points for not cutting weight when cutting weight is legal.

If he only knew how much weight Conor can cut if he tried lmfao. I hope Conor knocks him the fuck out, mma needs this after Jon Jones just ruined shit.

How would Floyd know? Is he still cheating?

Mayweather is clueless about what he has gotten himself into. Conor has had to make way more difficult weight cuts in the past.

Starting from today Floyd entered an unknown world, first he will question how the fuck does Conor cut down from 164 in 3 days, then he will question how Conor moves so fast in the ring, then when the first punch landed he will question how the hell can Conor punch so hard, then he will question how in the world can Conor be so accurate in his punches... Then reality hits and Floyd wakes up from his dream!

All these unknown is because MMA is greater than boxing! Floyd doesn't know shit!
ha ha, love this forum, best thing since seinfeld

Another sign that Floyd doesn't even understand MMA, weight cutting, or anything about the sport. He bit off more than he could chew and he's about to be 49-1 as a result. At least he'll be able to pay his taxes.
yes, ufc, ufc,.... ha ha

What you wrote was pointless nonsense. You're talking about a sport which involves weight cutting and pretending as though you get some sort of brownie points for not cutting weight when cutting weight is legal.
You argue like a religious fanatic. Incapable of listening.

You argue like a religious fanatic. Incapable of listening.
No. I provide logic where 99.9% of the generic media, and 100% of the braindead fans keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again.

49-0. He's 0-0. Floyd's beat Alvarez, De La Hoya blah blah blah. It's boring. Over played. Same old same old bullshit. I don't care about what the majority of sheep say.

People can use their own brain and come up with their own conclusions. Conor will stop Floyd. I will gloat and guys like you will sulk. It's just the way of the world.

No. I provide logic where 99.9% of the generic media, and 100% of the braindead fans keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again.

49-0. He's 0-0. Floyd's beat Alvarez, De La Hoya blah blah blah. It's boring. Over played. Same old same old bullshit. I don't care about what the majority of sheep say.

People can use their own brain and come up with their own conclusions. Conor will stop Floyd. I will gloat and guys like you will sulk. It's just the way of the world.
My point was that, like a religious fanatic, you don't listen. And in your response you immediately address what some other people said, and avoid addressing my own comments. Thank you for confirming the obvious, fanatic.

My point was that, like a religious fanatic, you don't listen. And in your response you immediately address what some other people said, and avoid addressing my own comments. Thank you for confirming the obvious, fanatic.
You're talking about yourself kid. You are echoing the same crap. Your response is a waste of time because it's been repeated 1000x by every knucklehead on T.V. I listen to what you said, but it's just a rehashed, overplayed, generic comment with zero insight. Echo chamber stuff.

Regardless of what he weighs in at on Friday, I knew that Conor would get his ass whooped from pillar to post when they said that that plan to be in the 170's on fight night.

Carrying that much extra mass is just going to get this dude lit up. People don't realize how important hand and foot speed is in Boxing.

You need to be as lean as possible, so that your speed and stamina remain deep into the fight. That extra mass is going to get Conor killed.

Goes to show how little boxers know about MMA. Losing ten pounds from now til then is NOTHING for an MMA fighter.

That said, a few conspiracy theorists mentioned Conor may miss weight on purpose, knowing the minimal fine he'd pay, thinking it could help him have an even bigger size advantage. Not to mention all the media attention it'd get. Ultimately I don't see this happening because making this weight is fairly easy for Conor. And it would delegitimize the win if by some miracle he pulled it off. Not worth it. For a guy who could enter the ring at 180 maybe, but Conor weighed like 168 for Diaz, that seems to be about as big as he gets when fight ready.

Floyd doesnt know about MMA fighters ability to cut weight. Comes from wrestling world and there are guys who walk around at 195-200 that make 155 (Lee, Tony, Khabib sometimes :), etc) Conor is smaller than they are like 180 155 aint shit for him. He made 145.

How would Floyd know? Is he still cheating?

It's the same as Mayweather saying he knows Conor will switch stances and probably not being savvy to the fact MMA fighters cut more weight than boxers.

You're talking about yourself kid. You are echoing the same crap. Your response is a waste of time because it's been repeated 1000x by every knucklehead on T.V. I listen to what you said, but it's just a rehashed, overplayed, generic comment with zero insight. Echo chamber stuff.
How can you sum up what you didn't read? Jesus, you're even dumber than I first thought.

Floyd knows nothing about how gnarly ufc blokes cut weight. Conor will make weight as he always does. it's a non-story.

Back