TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Vote and discuss!

Last edited:
WTF is salad cream?

Do you like jizz in your salad?

salad cream with hard boiled eggs is an ok combo. Nowhere near the versatility of mayo. No contest.

salad cream with hard boiled eggs is an ok combo. Nowhere near the versatility of mayo. No contest.

I like it in a ham and cheese sandwich, but yeah, mayo is GOAT.

I like it in a ham and cheese sandwich, but yeah, mayo is GOAT.

Yeh, mixing it with grated cheese and onion in a sandwich is good too. Mayo wins hands down tho.

Never had salad cream. It's it similar to miracle whip?

Mayo is king. Spicy Ranch is supreme ruler.

@Threetrees @BC

Never had salad cream. It's it similar to miracle whip?

Mayo is king. Spicy Ranch is supreme ruler.

@Threetrees @BC

I got this from Wiki:

Salad cream was not readily available in the United States until the 21st century (though Miracle Whip provided a similar, if thicker alternative); however, with the large population of British expatriates, especially in the Northeast, it is becoming more common. Major retail supermarket chains sell salad cream as a regular item.[4][5][6] Many supermarkets sell national and store brands of salad dressing which resemble salad cream.

I got this from Wiki:

Salad cream was not readily available in the United States until the 21st century (though Miracle Whip provided a similar, if thicker alternative); however, with the large population of British expatriates, especially in the Northeast, it is becoming more common. Major retail supermarket chains sell salad cream as a regular item.[4][5][6] Many supermarkets sell national and store brands of salad dressing which resemble salad cream.

Salad cream sounds so WEIRD!

LOL wtf is en sald cream?

Damn, that looks ghetto as fuck.

upload_2017-10-11_12-42-5-jpeg.286801

<FookIsThatGuy>

Back