MayMac throwback: Mayweather strict diet pre fight

honestly if I were a millionaire I would have bet 1M on mayweather and made easiest 200k of my life. Still shocked how retarded odds this fight had

You were able to get Mayweather at close to evens if you took him by KO/TKO. Easiest bet I’ve ever made, and I actually like Conor.

I’m assuming he purposely packs on calories to stay around 150 ish. The most successful combat athlete of the last quarter century hasn’t cut weight in over 10 years. Maybe there’s a lesson there for mma fighters.

You were able to get Mayweather at close to evens if you took him by KO/TKO. Easiest bet I’ve ever made, and I actually like Conor.
great odds but there was always a chance it goes to dec. Knowing how Floyd fights and Conors chin. Boxing needs less cardio than grappling and kickboxing. If conor would have paced himself he would have lasted 12 rounds

That fight was a joke for mayweather.
- Eats shit before fight
- Joking around all training camp
- First time in a decade where he pressures and walks down his opponent.

He's used to fighting good boxers though.

Obviously not the case here.

mayweather3.jpg

Throwback of the WEEK of the fight. Mayweather was found chowing down on a big greasy Burger King just days before his fight with McGregor. Coupled with him partying every night of the week at his strip club made the entire fight that little more hilarious seeing Conor lose against a guy on a typical Sherdogger diet and lifestyle lol probably boxing hungover af and bloated from a salty burgerking meal.
'I am boxing' He said, inside 3 rounds he said.
He's been doing that shit for like a decade. Nothing new.

Floyd takes every fight seriously, no matter who he's fighting. He cares too much about his boxing career to not put his entire soul Into his training

Floyd put his hands on that boy. This fight was wrong on so many levels.

Floyd literally trolled the world to hundreds of million

I think you guys are seriously overestimating the effect a cheeseburger has on Floyd's ability to fight.

Why do so many people spend so much time thinking about Conor McGregor?

I consider myself a fan of McGregor fights but not the man I guess you can say. My fandom doesn't reach any higher of a level than any other entertaining fighter I enjoy watching.

This is absolutely the best question I've seen asked in any of the threads in any way about him. My mind is blown by how much mental real estate he takes up for people on here.

Maybe because many here still believe that Conor did great, better than, Pac, Canelo, Maidana, Castillo..

<{cruzshake}>

I mean, he didn’t die. I thought there was a better chance he died in the ring that night than he win the fight. Mayweather in the executioner mask legit scared me. He won a few rounds and didn’t die. Moral victories I guess.

Yeah ‘cause he obviously ate this all day, every day, during training camp for Conor. Training camp he didn’t take seriously whatsoever. Also partied all night, every night, the entire week going into the fight, obviously getting retarded drunk, stoned, coked up, who knows.. yet he managed to stay in peak physical condition, and even carry Conor for 10 rounds. You and many others in this thread are not very smart.

It was a massive mistake for the mods to delete the May/Mac sub.

Kept like 80% of the Conor-related nonsense out of the UFC forum.

The heavies was finally rid of the obsessive Conor haters for awhile. Their was quite a few posters in that section that spent months talking shit all day n night. Literally just spammed hate posts about a guy they don’t even know. It’s so personal for some of them.

a guy on a typical Sherdogger diet and lifestyle
What?

Average Sherdogger eats 7 pounds of chicken breast with brown rice and broccoli everyday. Then bench press 405 for reps, bangs a few 10s (together) and go to his penthouse to work for 15 minutes and make another million.

Lmao Conor fans all thought he would win, that's what made it funnier.

You're an idiot if you think this guy

2017-08-25T223613Z_1703149692_NOCID_RTRMADP_3_BOXING-MAYWEATHER-VS-MCGREGOR-WEIGH-INS.jpg

Who proceeded to go 10 rounds and throw 320 punches didn't train or eat seriously.

What he did on camera is called promoting, and is why he's worth hundreds of millions.
Mayweather discipline is among the best you will ever see.

He posts shits on instagram and tries to act cool but deep inside he is an obsessive boxing gym rat.

I dont think anybody works harder than him.

Funny how now in hindsight conor fans wanna make it seem like they knew all along floyd was gonna school him and make him look a fool.

Anyone with a clue knew this was a farce going in and was made to take advantage of a fanbase that is beyond clueless.

Floyd doesn't drink alcohol so he doesn't exactly party, a burger for an elite athlete means fuck all. My boxing coach drinks Pepsi between training sessions and is like 10 percent body fat, Conor could probably do the same.

That fight was a joke for mayweather.
- Eats shit before fight
- Joking around all training camp
- First time in a decade where he pressures and walks down his opponent.
still made 300 M

Back