MayMac throwback: Mayweather strict diet pre fight

Lmao. Floyd did what ever he wanted to.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
conor wanted 4 oz gloves lol

may knew what was up for settling at 8oz... whiteboys own safety

You actually believe he spent a portion of his training camp eating like shit, partying with his friends and not training? The man is well known for his discipline when it comes to his body and training. How the hell do you think you stay that great for that long? I guess you’re the type of person that buys anything you are sold. Don’t really question it.

Know what's even funnier than all of this? The fact that you're so obsessed with Conor that you literally go back and find his quotes so you can laugh at them over and over again

Meanwhile Conor talked his way into a $100 million payday and fools like you paid for it

Basically. And as confident a guy as Conor McGregor is he knew full well he had little chance to win. He talked his way into this mega payday and that’s all that it was. Floyd would never in 1 million years step into an octagon. These guys compete in two completely different sports.

Let me get this straight. You actually believe he spent a great portion of his training camp eating like shit, partying with his friends and not training? The man is well known for his discipline when it comes to his body and training. How the hell do you think you stay that great for that long? I guess you’re the type of person that buys anything you are sold. Don’t really question it.

His coach Floyd Mayweather Snr said he barely trained. Said he did barely any roadwork either

His coach Floyd Mayweather Snr said he barely trained. Said he did barely any roadwork either

OK. So what? That is what they are selling you. It’s the old used car salesman routine. I don’t have to buy it. Do you know much of anything about Floyd? He is fanatical about training. Well known to be fanatical.

Wow a guy that’s been boxing his entire life and won multiple belts beat a guy that has never had a professional boxing match? Amazing! Great thread, man.
Yeah same guy who said he runs boxing and would ko mayweather inside of two rounds

You actually believe he spent a portion of his training camp eating like shit, partying with his friends and not training? The man is well known for his discipline when it comes to his body and training. How the hell do you think you stay that great for that long? I guess you’re the type of person that buys anything you are sold. Don’t really question it.
He actually didn't train much this fight except for running as he didn't want to break his hands pre fight.

He knew this fight was in the bag so he stayed fit against a guy he knew who had zero gas tank.

Conor camp was run terribly tbh even if it was run great it wouldn't have changed much... Trains 12 rounds for a 12 round fight? Cmon man even amateurs know you train 15-18 for that.

OK. So what? That is what they are selling you. It’s the old used car salesman routine. I don’t have to buy it. Do you know much of anything about Floyd? He is fanatical about training. Well known to be fanatical.
look at who he fought... why would he train the same for a non-threat as conor as he did for his actual opponents... and hes 40 and hadnt fought in like 2 years so its understandable why he didnt feel like training hard. he said it himself that its been taken a toll on his body

and you could tell by how he fought that he hadn't trained seriosuly.

You're legit mentally challenged if you thought MC nugget had a 1% Chance to win. It was a joke fight to make money. And all you saps fell for it.

He got finished and walked down by a 149lbs 5'8 manlet with pillow fist.

yeah, but that 149lb manlet with pillow fists is also 50-0 and widely considered one of the greatest boxers alive.

i don't like Conor either, but facts are facts. there's no shame in losing to Mayweather, because EVERYONE does.

LOL at all these Conner dick riders getting mad at this thread.

Fucking weirdos
<36>

Floyd's been spotted eating junk food before major boxing fights, I guess he has a fast metabolism and he's small to begin with, so no big deal.

And I don't know what partying means for someone like him, from what I know he doesn't drink alcohol, smoke or do drugs.

“Spotted” lol more like made a show of it.

The guy ate a burger at one point during training camp and happened to do it on camera.

It’s not like he did this;

mayweather3.jpg

Throwback of the WEEK of the fight. Mayweather was found chowing down on a big greasy Burger King just days before his fight with McGregor. Coupled with him partying every night of the week at his strip club made the entire fight that little more hilarious seeing Conor lose against a guy on a typical Sherdogger diet and lifestyle lol probably boxing hungover af and bloated from a salty burgerking meal.
'I am boxing' He said, inside 3 rounds he said.
+1
Floyd still eats Top Ramen and goes to Fat Burger after his late night workouts at times. He has been saying for years that he doesn't believe in dieting, and works out so often, that he doesn't need to diet and doesn't gain much weight when out of fight camp.

Back