Matt Serra TRIGGERED by Colby: You lock us in a room and I'm the only guy walking out

Colby's last payday was bigger than any matt serra pay day and at least Colby hasn't been KO'd cold. u mad bro
I don't care for Serra at all, fact is he best the real champ and Colby is just keeping a belt warm until the real champ returns. What on earth money has to do with this I don't know, do I really have to explain the principles of inflation to you and company growth? Pipe down.

Timestamped.

"Matt Serra is losing a fight to diabetes 10-8."

<mma4>

vkx8k.jpg

I think Serra kills diabetes via roid rage these days. Serra always had the bully mentality so its kind of funny that he is that offended by Colby.

Serra's head is bigger than Colby, I'd give him a fair shot.

rwxeluc.jpg

Matt Serra leaves because he breaks down the door to get out to save him from that ass whupping from Colby.

Covington... Has more fights lined up on social media than in the Octagon. Keeping it interesting.

Only way Matt wins is if he has a boomerang

tenor.gif

What’s the difference betweeen fighting someone in a locked room and fighting someone in a locked cage? Matt said he’d win one but not the other....

UFC Unfiltered sucks

Matt is not getting USADA tested, easy win for him.

Haha autocorrect, but seriously.
The reason Kevin Lee got a title shot was because Chael etc pushed for it
Chael pushed for it some time after the deal was already signed he was promoting the fight because him and Kevin talk daily. U can get sued if u leak UFC contract information before they do do u guys like using your brains

What’s the difference betweeen fighting someone in a locked room and fighting someone in a locked cage? Matt said he’d win one but not the other....

Serra would eat Colby in a locked room.

Hahahaha

Honestly, I never liked Matt Serra.. Never got the deal with him. I don't know what there is to like, really.

The guy is a blow hard and has a garbage podcast show sponsored by the UFC that is the worst one out of all the mma podcasts.

This little meatball should just go and keep his boy Weidman company while he nurses a thumb injury and clamors for a title shot on social media after every event

And the other guy Villante or something that couldn't even beat Sam Alvey and Kid N Play wannabe Aljo Sterling that was sent into the neatherealm by Marlon Moraes.. This crew is a bunch of flakes and Serra and Longo should go open a pizza restaurant instead of making Long Island look like they have the worst gym in the sport

BTW Serra would probably have a stroke within the first 35 seconds trying to get up if he got in a real fight with Colby
I swear they literally waste the first ten minutes talking about nonsense and it's every episode both hosts don't even really follow the UFC matt is just a coach

Back