Matt Serra TRIGGERED by Colby: You lock us in a room and I'm the only guy walking out

Timestamped.

"Matt Serra is losing a fight to diabetes 10-8."

<mma4>

Matt serra wins agaisnt colby..shorter limbs work well when being in hug range and go ask GSP about the power serra has...the only factor here is age...younger serra destroys colby..now probably loses a boring decison agaisnt the cage

InfatuatedRealisticGannet-max-1mb.gif

Serra koed frank trigg and GSP both wrestlers like colby

Last edited:
Serra's head is bigger than Colby, I'd give him a fair shot.

rwxeluc.jpg
This is either a really weird perspective or a photoshop. Serra looks bigger than an NFL lineman in this pic.

I never heard those comments from Colby. That diabetes line was good, even though Serra thought it was a hack move.

I listen to the UFC Unfiltered podcast. Matt has had a problem with Colby since the Brazilian shit last year. Conveniently, he missed the podcast when Colby was on. That's good, because Serra doesn't back down from anyone.

Also, Colby would dominate Serra in a fight, imo.

The Matt Serra and Jim Norton podcast is one of the worst I've ever heard. The only people less educated and more annoying is Tommy Toe Hold and his cunty co host that admits to not watching MMA.

Fighters will always ultimately react like that.. you hope they wouldn't but.

Jim Norton is ok with Colby's trash talk but bashes Conor for his? Admit it Norton you're hurt Conor won't appear on your shitty podcast.

at least Colby didn't have to win a reality TV show to get a titleshot
That's exactly what he did, he beat one top 10 guy and he insulted as many people as he could and ran his mouth and made a spectacle of himself until the show owners gifted him a title shot

edit, I enjoyed watching the RDA fight, I was impressed by Colby and that was the first time I've bothered to watch him fight with a full attention span.
But lets not kid ourselves by thinking he ran through a murderers row of WW talent to get this belt

Hahahaha

Honestly, I never liked Matt Serra.. Never got the deal with him. I don't know what there is to like, really.

The guy is a blow hard and has a garbage podcast show sponsored by the UFC that is the worst one out of all the mma podcasts.

This little meatball should just go and keep his boy Weidman company while he nurses a thumb injury and clamors for a title shot on social media after every event

And the other guy Villante or something that couldn't even beat Sam Alvey and Kid N Play wannabe Aljo Sterling that was sent into the neatherealm by Marlon Moraes.. This crew is a bunch of flakes and Serra and Longo should go open a pizza restaurant instead of making Long Island look like they have the worst gym in the sport

BTW Serra would probably have a stroke within the first 35 seconds trying to get up if he got in a real fight with Colby
well, haters mostly don't know what is to like on a person they hate. I think it's because they... you know... hate that person. So I think you are in a normal situation. hopefully you feel at least just a little bit better now after you nicely let some of your hate out.

Hahahaha

Honestly, I never liked Matt Serra.. Never got the deal with him. I don't know what there is to like, really.

The guy is a blow hard and has a garbage podcast show sponsored by the UFC that is the worst one out of all the mma podcasts.

This little meatball should just go and keep his boy Weidman company while he nurses a thumb injury and clamors for a title shot on social media after every event

And the other guy Villante or something that couldn't even beat Sam Alvey and Kid N Play wannabe Aljo Sterling that was sent into the neatherealm by Marlon Moraes.. This crew is a bunch of flakes and Serra and Longo should go open a pizza restaurant instead of making Long Island look like they have the worst gym in the sport

BTW Serra would probably have a stroke within the first 35 seconds trying to get up if he got in a real fight with Colby
Is Thompson with them?

Colby's last payday was bigger than any matt serra pay day and at least Colby hasn't been KO'd cold. u mad bro
Typically sports make more money for the same talent over time. That's how inflation and growth work. There is a weird obsession around money on this site.

Love Matt, he'd kill me. He'd kill most people. But he should stop here, because at this point in time, Colby isn't one of those people.

Colby would get worked in tough cities of America, the dude got punked by usman and werdum.

Another heavyweight starting a fight with Colby?

It's ok you're a noob and never watched him in his prime
His "prime" consisted of a fluke win over GSP (which was great) and absolutely nothing else of note. He's mediocre.

Colby would get worked in tough cities of America, the dude got punked by usman and werdum.
What're you 12? Yea you couldn't handle these street's... And excuseman can't even beat up a fan

Love Matt, he'd kill me. He'd kill most people. But he should stop here, because at this point in time, Colby isn't one of those people.

Matt Serra weighs 250 lbs and has been on TRT for years.

He bears no resemblance to the guy who used to fight in the UFC at LW and WW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back