Matt Hughes released a movie about his recovery.

God, that sucks to see how bad that incident hurt him. It's always sad to see someone who was essentially a pinnacle human in one aspect or another fall victim to time and circumstance.

Damn.....That sucks. I wonder what his long term prognosis is.

this was already posted, but the more folks that see this, the better, imo

this was the first time I’d heard Matt talk since the accident and it hit me hard

war Matt

eminem_recovery_by_danielboveportillo-d5e97e0.jpg

I hate to see someone so strong brought down like that but it's good to see he is recovering

Wow. I had no idea his head injuries were that serious. He doesn't even act or sound like himself any more. I genuinely hope he continues to improve.

It was pretty awesome when he emerged out of nowhere looking like he had recovered a great deal after the accident. He was in a coma for a while I think, things got very quiet and we started losing hope but then all of a sudden we heard about his "miracle" recovery. The guy was even rolling again(very light, obviously) soon after.

At least he seems positive you can tell hes still very mentally tough and grateful to be alive. but yeah what a massive impact I wonder if he will improve as years go by.

what's amazing to me is he still looks pretty big, i expected him to look emaciated from the bed rest and injuries.

War Hughes! He's got a fighter's spirit, clearly.

We almost made it a full page without a cunt too.

what's amazing to me is he still looks pretty big, i expected him to look emaciated from the bed rest and injuries.
He was looking really frail.
Screenshot_20180925_173744_Gallery.jpg

He is an amazing person who is making an amazing recovery.

He was looking really frail.
Screenshot_20180925_173744_Gallery.jpg

He is an amazing person who is making an amazing recovery.

i don't know how he got back to where he's at now, from how he looks in that picture, moving the way he does. he looks like he has limited range of motion.

Matt Hughes is an animal for sure.

I saw pictures of him rolling in the gym post accident and he looked great!! He looked like the Matt of old. Then sadly I heard him speak at the press conference. It's sad. He's all messed up.

War Matt. A country boy can survive.

i don't know how he got back to where he's at now, from how he looks in that picture, moving the way he does. he looks like he has limited range of motion.

Matt Hughes is an animal for sure.
I wonder if him meeting President Trump will be included in the movie. I havent seen anyone post pics on here.

Dang! I had no idea he had gotten so messed up.
Last I saw was him walking out to the octagon. He wasn’t walking very well but I didn’t realize it had affected his speech. Clear case of TBI.
Too bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back