Matt Hughes and Dana share Emotional Moment

RIP to the train.

Poor thing had no idea.

fugitive17.jpg

Good luck to Matt in his recovery.

This was really sad to watch

This is actually the first time I am seeing how affected Hughes is from the train incident.
I read all about how serious it was and saw the pictures, but was so surprised at how fast he was able to recover and walk, but now I can see those lingering life changing effects.

God Bless him.
and you know, Dana is an ass hole. But it seems he does care for the older fighters, the pioneers. Good on him

Damn, i knew the accident was bad but i didnt know the permenant damage was this bad. Hes lucky to be alive from the sounds of it.
Exactly, first time I am seeing the full damages. It's really sad, comparing him today to before when he was on TUF

<{Joewithit}> shit. That's rough. Head injuries are fucked up.

Holy shit!

I had no idea he got fucked up so bad. This is shocking.

Like many others, I didn't realize just how badly the accident affected Matt. It's really shocking to see. Glad Matt his still alive and kicking. A true warrior and one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Not ganna lie to see him peak and to see him now is just heartbreaking. Infinite Respect.

That man straight up flipped the reaper the bird.

I'm gonna go not have a cry real quick..

First time I heard him speak since the accident. Tough to listen to, but still, it's a damn miracle he's alive at all.

It hit me hard in the feels. This one powerful warrior brought low like this. I hope he can recover more than this. Fuck.

Guys, with all due respect, please take your pity and put it somewhere else.

This was a very serious accident, and Matt was in a coma. Chances of him even being alive were very very dim.

Matt not only survived, but now is moving around on his own 2 feet!

Matt doesn't need sympathy from us sherbros.
Matt Hughes is a warrior! 99% of us would long be dead.

WAR MATT HUGHES <3

Guys, with all due respect, please take your pity and put it somewhere else.

This was a very serious accident, and Matt was in a coma. Chances of him even being alive were very very dim.

Matt not only survived, but now is moving around on his own 2 feet!

Matt doesn't need sympathy from us sherbros.
Matt Hughes is a warrior! 99% of us would long be dead.

WAR MATT HUGHES <3
It doesnt matter if he dont need it,he's got it. Every able bodied human being can emphathize with his current condition. And if youve watched the majority of his long career as i have,its really hard to watch,my heart goes out to him.

Wow didn't know the extent of his injuries were that bad :( but he is lucky to be alive. He still looks like he is great shape though, dat farm boy strength never dies.

It doesnt matter if he dont need it,he's got it. Every able bodied human being can emphathize with his current condition. And if youve watched the majority of his long career as i have,its really hard to watch,my heart goes out to him.
Sure, you can empathize with him. But you don't have to pity him, or talk about him being "low" now as you put it.

He's still much more of a man that you and I will ever be.

Get it straight. This warrior of a human being survived a train crash. Instead of feeling sorry for him, how about applaud the courage this man has, and the fight he's put in to be back on his own 2 feet.

"Once powerful warrior brought LOW"... how do you even have the nerve to say such a thing. pathetic. This is much more of warrior than Matt's been in his own sports career. He won the fight of his life. He is alive. He's up on stage smiling, in spite of his limitations.

Take your pity somewhere else, sherbro. Matt Hughes does not need it.

Back