Matt Hughes and Dana share Emotional Moment

Anyone know when that documentary is coming out?

"Once powerful warrior brought LOW"... how do you even have the nerve to say such a thing. pathetic. .
Yeah,hes brought low,in the sense that he cant move or speak withouth tremendous difficulty. Physically brought low from what he was before the accident. Not that he is less of a human being,but obviously a sharp contrast to what he was before the accident.

First time i've heard him speak since the accident. He has a long road in front of him. What a shame to lose one's health like that and at that age. I hope he continues to improve.

Does anyone know if Matt will speak or walk normally again or is this perminant?

Seems like I’m not the only person to be seeing this for the first time, Matt’s condition that is.

So incredibly sad but uplifting seeing him on his feet and in good spirits.

Two questions

Why was he sitting on the tracks on a road he knows very well?
Will his speech ever improve?

Godspeed in your recovery Matt

Last edited:
It’s shocking and sad to see Matt Hughes like that. But at the same time it’s increadible that he’s walking and talking as well as he is. A true testament to his toughness. You can tell that beneath the laboured speech and impaired movement he’s still the same Matt Hughes.

Hard to watch that. Cheers to a legend. One of the greats.

Yeah,hes brought low,in the sense that he cant move or speak withouth tremendous difficulty. Physically brought low from what he was before the accident. Not that he is less of a human being,but obviously a sharp contrast to what he was before the accident.
Ok, my bad I misunderstood.

cheers

Hearing him speak fucked with me. I didn't know it was that bad.

Hughes is one tough champ.

Boy that stings watching that, didn´t realize it was that bad to be honest.

True legend right there. War Matt!

Damn. I didn’t think he sounded like that although I knew he looked impaired. Is he permanently brain damaged or is there more chance for recovery ? Respect to Matt he’s a fighter. Always has been.

Back