Media Matt Hamill Goes In on Jon Jones calling him a "Cheater" for using Steroids and That He Deserved the Loss

Jon can never be the GOAT to me because he has popped far too many times. He is a proven cheat and on top of that not that it should come into the conversation of the GOAT in terms of skill a proven POS and a two-faced individual.

I wouldn't say it to his face but... lol

I have a strong dislike for him and pretty much everyone that has cheated illegally.

Dan Henderson and Vitor were both on TRT which is pretty much cheating but it was allowed and cleared so - they get a pass. Diaz bros popping for recreational drugs like weed should be given more credit if anything.
Vitor popped before and after legal TRT. Literally had suspensions early and late in his career.

that guy was a walking pharmacy. Anyone giving Vitor "a pass" while calling Jon a proven cheat is either uninformed, or stupid. I hope you're just the former.

Edit - Vitor got suspended for PEDs in PRIDE of all places. Let that sink in. Granted it was NSAC that called it.

Hamill's sure changed his tune.

He definitely didn’t lose this fight and I definitely didn’t win, but I guess the rules are there for a reason. It is what it is. I went into this fight feeling like my record was actually 9-1 so with this so called win I will now consider my record 9-2.

Vitor popped before and after legal TRT. Literally had suspensions early and late in his career.

that guy was a walking pharmacy. Anyone giving Vitor "a pass" while calling Jon a proven cheat is either uninformed, or stupid. I hope you're just the former.

Edit - Vitor got suspended for PEDs in PRIDE of all places. Let that sink in. Granted it was NSAC that called it.
Vitor literally failed against Jones which makes that comparison even more hilarious.

I give Vitor a pass but it's a lot less comical in the context that I give everybody a pass.
Totally fair. I don't particularly care about PEDs myself, they're more common than most want to believe.

My point was giving Vitor a pass while holding Jones accountable is just silly.

Hamill isn't wrong about Jones when you're busted 3 separate times it's hard to deny you're a total cheat.

Jones didn't test positive until many years later. Hamill got destroyed by freakin' Rich Franklin. He also milked an eye poke in the Keith Jardine fight that he probably would've lost otherwise. I'm not Jones fan but I don't care for Hamill either, and he sounds ridiculous here. Doing great in the stand up? Please.

"My arm got caught on canvas"
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I don't particularly care about PEDs myself, they're more common than most want to believe.

This! Iv been trying to say this for years. It is rampant throughout all sports. And why not? You are trying to be the best "you" you can be. Whats wrong with a little science? But regardless of what side of the fence you are on, it is rampant and nothing is going to change that.

To the actual topic, Hamill is nuts. Its crazy to me that he would say this silly shit like theres NOT a video of the whole thing. I remember watching it live. I was actually a fan of Hamill and felt like he got screwed in England against Bisbing. He was a really strong dude. Other fighters have said so. He also had some good wrestling. So when Jones manhandled him the way he did i was shocked. So, no Mr Hamill... Just no

I agree with everything Hamill said
Except the last part

1. I don't think he ever wanted a rematch. Why would he?
2. Usada wasn't around back then
3. Whenever it was around or when Jones got caught Hamill was in no place to challenge Jones, a perennial champion

You guys are probably making too much out of what Hamill said. Jones lost. I guess he did. Sort of, officially. That loss is still on the books. Maybe it was just a matter of fact statement.

Above statement by Korn about Hamill being strong. I met Hamill once. He's really big. Thick around the chest. Much bigger than I thought he would look in person. Maybe even bigger than Tito who is one of the other fighters I've seen up close.

Jones haters have given up hope that he will ever lose and are lashing out in despair.
Hes already lost though, you Jones nuthugger. Yea, the nuthuggers are easily 10x worse than the haters

People are blinded by the hate for JJ. Jones did not test positive for any banned substances back then, just because people think he was on PEDs doesn't change that. There are plenty of fighters that I belive are on PEDs but I don't advocate for their wins to be overturned.
The DQ was clearly a bad call by the referee and Jones should been deducted a point only... the Reyes call has nothing to do with this.
Lol the nuthuggers are in lala land. Sounds like ur blinded by his dick in your mouth

Matt Hamill posted on his Facebook(FB account had over 32k followers) according to the original poster about Jon Jones.
Went in him calling him a cheater and that he deserved to lose also saying he asked for a rematch after but he popped for steroids even back then.

View attachment 1026846
I did not know guy was a cheater even back then. Was this guy ever clean.i would say with certanty this guy was only clean when he was not tested after fight

Back