Master Wong still doesn't get it

- Master Wong is a troll. A funny one, he is like a character of a Shaw brothers movie! You know, that guy thats is so obnoxious that you actually like him. Like The Miz!

- Master Wong is a troll. A funny one, he is like a character of a Shaw brothers movie! You know, that guy thats is so obnoxious that you actually like him. Like The Miz!

He's hilarious. And we're promoting him right now.

But seriously I lost it when he threatened to break his student's trachea "so that he can't suck dick no more".

I think he's hilarious. Honestly, I would bet money on him vs an untrained opponent. 7/10 times the trained fighter beats the untrained.

That said, he's not the brightest.

As far as self defense....if we're talking one on one unarmed combat, best practice is to use your BJJ to control the assailant until the cops arrive. Try to avoid striking as much as possible. Just to be on the safe side. However, if the guy is much bigger than you, fight dirty.

You got a good point. The problem is Wong is unfunny and unlikeable.

Back