Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

Got all the planets to 100 percent. 59 hours clocked now. Level 38.

Got all the planets to 100 percent. 59 hours clocked now. Level 38.
Damn son. I don't even think I have 20 hours on my playthrough

Damn son. I don't even think I have 20 hours on my playthrough
As soon as I get this Liam loyalty mission done.. those will all be finished. Them I'm going finish the game since I'm close. I should be done playing this game by the end of the week.

As soon as I get this Liam loyalty mission done.. those will all be finished. Them I'm going finish the game since I'm close. I should be done playing this game by the end of the week.
Not bad

What's been your favorite planet / space station so far?

I like Havarl.. the jungle planet.
Yeah, that one was unique. I liked the one with all the Raiders too. That moon planet was fun to drive in because of the gravity

I like Havarl.. the jungle planet.
Havarl sucks. It felt to small and shoeboxed. I left that one till the end cause of the h claustrophobic feeling. I wish it had a much larger map.

My fave was H-047c and Elaaden. The visuals were impressive and awe inspiring.

Havarl sucks. It felt to small and shoeboxed. I left that one till the end cause of the h claustrophobic feeling. I wish it had a much larger map.

My fave was H-047c and Elaaden. The visuals were impressive and awe inspiring.
It is small for sure. Just love the layout.

I like Nexus too... pretty impressive design for a floating city

Game it beat!

Ending was weak though

is it just me or is exploring/doing side missions not very fun in this game? i'm at Kadara and i'm just kinda bored.

is it just me or is exploring/doing side missions not very fun in this game? i'm at Kadara and i'm just kinda bored.
Getting achievements was my main motivation.. but to be honest, I think I had more fun playing the side missions than I did the main story.

Getting achievements was my main motivation.. but to be honest, I think I had more fun playing the side missions than I did the main story.

I thought the side missions for your team were really well done.

have not been able to get back into the game just have no desire right now. i feel I am about 40% threw the game.

I have shit left to do in the game but I just can't bring myself to go back and finish it (finished the campaign and did the loyalty missions) mostly because of the lack of fucking single player DLC.

Fuck you BioWare you cunts, fuck you.

LmcuGsO.gif

Just did Jaals loyalty mission, not bad.

Think i'll just do the loyalty missions then the main story, i cba doing all the pther side missions.

50 posts in the last month isn't quite dead, but sure, we should probably make space for PUBG.

Is there a future for Mass Effect? Is this really it?

If not... what's next?

I played through the 10HR demo on EA Access and I don't think I'm going to buy to continue on. Kind of bummed about it.

Back