Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

Is there a future for Mass Effect? Is this really it?

If not... what's next?

I played through the 10HR demo on EA Access and I don't think I'm going to buy to continue on. Kind of bummed about it.
It's EA. I don't think they concern themselves with philosophical questions like should.

Doing Dracks loyalty mission now, pretty good.

RIP Mass Effect. Andromeda helped me escape when I had some stupid/serious drama in life so that game will always be a little special for me.

Is there a future for Mass Effect? Is this really it?

If not... what's next?

I played through the 10HR demo on EA Access and I don't think I'm going to buy to continue on. Kind of bummed about it.

Maybe next gen they'll attempt a relaunch. There's tons of potential in that universe and really no game like it out besides Dragon Age. Even when Bioware games are garbage/unfinished, there's nothing like bonding with virtual characters you go on crazy adventures with.

Bioware is full on with Anthem and Dragon Age now. I hope it delivers and they learn from the mistakes Bungie has/is still making with Destiny. I also hope we can get a Bioware release without the shitlord edgelord virgins of the internet void screaming "sjw agenda!" and "where are all the white characters!" and "no gays in muh video games!"

Back