Mass Effect Andromeda, v2: In a Galaxy far far away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, that was definitely a biggie in my early Impressions post:

I hate when people only use auto saves or one save file as if it cost them money to save. Then they complain when the save corrupts or a bug appears that they can't avoid...

I really want an interrupt to punch Liam in the face

Every single time he talks.

Or if I just see him fucking around in a corridor.

I don't even know what the fuck he is supposed to do on the ship.

Every single time he talks.

Or if I just see him fucking around in a corridor.

I don't even know what the fuck he is supposed to do on the ship.
He just keeps that damn armor piece shit in your crafting table that I thought I finished the quest for ages ago.

His loyalty mission made me want to shoot him in the head too.

Anybody got a ridiculous weapon build for me? Preferably assault rifle or sniper rifle. I'm lvl 55 and have got most mods.

He just keeps that damn armor piece shit in your crafting table that I thought I finished the quest for ages ago.

His loyalty mission made me want to shoot him in the head too.

We're racist homophobes.

Hyperglide said:
You call out other consumers who complain about the game and rightfully so and then insult the character creators lack of options for hair and call it "retarted" do you not see how hypocritical that is?
Can't blame you for calling me out on that, it was a bit insensitively worded on my part.

Your post doesn't make sense. You claim that everything looks better post-patch and haven't played pre-patch so you have no basis for comparison. The animations looked awful and while the improvements are just that, it doesn't exlude it from prior criticisms.
I have no basis for comparison.... except for the massive amount of media exposure and literally hours and hours of in-game footage that's freely available everywhere, and consequently comparison vids that popped up after the new patch came out? I don't see how I'm not fit to make a comparison based on that.

And I didn't say the game should be "exluded" from criticism, just that I feel the outrage is disproportionate. People were getting their pitchforks out right after the release of DAI and Me3 in a very similar manner.

Last edited:
My Sarah Ryder turned out good I think

How do you like that spec btw? My respecs are costng me $5k now... i can't seem to settle on a spec.

What weps are you using for this spec?

Also, is cloak + sniper/talents op and boring? Seemed like that to me on Hardcore.

Vetra's loyalty mission and driving the Nomad? Fucking tits.

Driving the Nomad on that Moon with low gravity was tons of fun though.

How do you like that spec btw? My respecs are costng me $5k now... i can't seem to settle on a spec.

What weps are you using for this spec?

Also, is cloak + sniper/talents op and boring? Seemed like that to me on Hardcore.

That wasn't my spec. It was a new game plus carry over from my male Ryder. I had not gotten to the Tempest yet to re-spec. I ended up with Turbocharge, Omni grenades and backlash/barricade. Weapons so far are Dhan, Sidewinder and that Heleus 3 burst AR can't think of the name. Want a Cyclone or Revenant though for Turbocharge.

Nice build for all ranges and pretty good tankyness with backlash and barricade.

Driving the Nomad on that Moon with low gravity was tons of fun though.

Only place in the game to get that cheevo for staying airborne for 35 seconds. That was a bitch to get.

Liam sucks but its almost worth having in your party for the banter with Drack. "What are you? 2?"

Well Cora's romance scene shows CGI tits.

Apparently I blew my chances with Cora by flirting with Vetra too much. Did it cause Vetra was actually fun to talk to then next thing I know she is apparently my love interest for some reason and can't flirt with Cora any more.

Still like Vetra's personality more but what's the point of being able to get locked into a relationship with a creature that you can't actually have romance with.

Can still bang peebee whenever so I guess I'll just have her as the side piece while I go home to Vetra.

<29>

Apparently I blew my chances with Cora by flirting with Vetra too much. Did it cause Vetra was actually fun to talk to then next thing I know she is apparently my love interest for some reason and can't flirt with Cora any more.

Still like Vetra's personality more but what's the point of being able to get locked into a relationship with a creature that you can't actually have romance with.

Can still bang peebee whenever so I guess I'll just have her as the side piece while I go home to Vetra.

<29>

Romance is definitely a little murky tbh

I played a female Ryder and kind of dipped my toes into everyone, until I met Reyes and decided I was his. But then suddenly, out of nowhere I'm banging Peebee again and I can't do shit with Reyes

Was reading some male Ryder experiences, and apparently one dude made one wrong move in the dialogue and all of a sudden was watching his Ryder getting fucked behind some crates or something like that

Its possible to get 3 romances in one playthrough. Had the reporter at the nexus and the angaran museum chick as some side chicks and peebee was my main piece. Love dem alien azzzzes.

Was reading some male Ryder experiences, and apparently one dude made one wrong move in the dialogue and all of a sudden was watching his Ryder getting fucked behind some crates or something like that

Reyes gets another male Ryder to switch teams haha.

What characters are you guys playing in mp? Been running with Vanguard and Asari Adept mostly while leveling up Krogan Engineer (the funniest voice "lots of guns!") and Salarian Architect.

Kind of sucks a lot of the voice bits get drowned out by everything else in mp. They need to add the Krogan laughs again pronto.

e0d955bdeab24819a275f2e5f39d08fb.png

my shepherd in ME 1/2/3 was always a stern soldier with red hair, for some reason.. sticking w/that theme in andromeda.

What characters are you guys playing in mp? Been running with Vanguard and Asari Adept mostly while leveling up Krogan Engineer (the funniest voice "lots of guns!") and Salarian Architect.

I've been Krogan Merc for the most part. My only decent weapon has been the Lanat though so I've been using it as a sniper class. Sounds retarded, but with fortify I get a damage resistance bonus for sitting still. I can bunker myself behind cover and take potshots at everything

Just got it up to lvl 20 though so I need a different class for dat prestige xp

Last edited:
Read the codex on Peebee if you start having just rando sex with her. Goes something like:
"Your relationship with Peebee has now progressed to casual sex"

And that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back