Mass Effect Andromeda, v2: In a Galaxy far far away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
strike team missions are rigged how can a lvl 3 team beat a gold tier mission and a lvl 20 goes to do one that they specialize in and fail the lvl 3 team jumped up 7 lvls though.

Reyes gets another male Ryder to switch teams haha.

What characters are you guys playing in mp? Been running with Vanguard and Asari Adept mostly while leveling up Krogan Engineer (the funniest voice "lots of guns!") and Salarian Architect.

Kind of sucks a lot of the voice bits get drowned out by everything else in mp. They need to add the Krogan laughs again pronto.

See above. Just started an Asari Adept too. She rapes. Just activate Annihilation then face roll everything with Lance and throw. Biotic combos for days. Mop up with biotic punch or a pistol.

strike team missions are rigged how can a lvl 3 team beat a gold tier mission and a lvl 20 goes to do one that they specialize in and fail the lvl 3 team jumped up 7 lvls though.

I think they want you to cycle squads and retire them eventually. I've failed 94% chance missions consecutively. It's on some XCOM math.

See above. Just started an Asari Adept too. She rapes. Just activate Annihilation then face roll everything with Lance and throw. Biotic combos for days. Mop up with biotic punch or a pistol.

Yeah! I love it when your team sticks together or you shadow another Asari Adept so younhave this giant pool of Annihilation going.

Anybody seen this theory yet? I think it would be cool character depth wise but not sure how it would matter since Saren is dead... Unless they made it so that the reapers were looking for Vetra & Sid since they're related to Saren! :eek:

'Mass Effect: Andromeda' Has Its First Great Fan Theory, About Vetra Nyx

vetra-nyx-mass-effect.jpg

I'm ready for DLC

They've already released a few MP DLC characters like the Salarian Architect and Krogan Gladiator.

I too want to see a Ark DLC to help the other races and finally get the Quarians a planet to call their own and not live on Flotillas any more. They were the more pitiable of races even with how they treated the Geth.

New thread time I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back