Mass Effect Andromeda **(Out March 21st)**

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a new difficulty! Quite frankly, the continued and free support was awesome. I think a lot of companies would have asked money in some form for those dlc's.

I'm positive I ended up spending more time on the MP than the SP, despite my initial bitching (like the rest of us). Had a blast playing with friends.

MXaLbQk.gif

Gameplay looking onpoint. Looks like this might be a day 1

Multiplayer is going to be bananas. They finally nailed this trailer after a lot of underwhelming ads. Can't wait for the next trailers.

Multiplayer is going to be bananas. They finally nailed this trailer after a lot of underwhelming ads. Can't wait for the next trailers.

I really liked the Andromeda Initiative marketing. Agree the proper trailers have been meh though.

The combat looks like it's going to shit all over the previous games. Pull now let's you throw enemies into other enemies? Just give us a good story and I'm sold.

Just saw the trailer with your initial crew.
You know bioware is going to make you choose between your kid's at some point in this game.

Just saw the trailer with your initial crew.
You know bioware is going to make you choose between your kid's at some point in this game.

You can infer heavily from what's already out there that dad dies or gets incapacitated somehow pretty early on and you pick which of the kids you want to play as.

Jet pack looks sick. Combat looks great I just hope story stands up to previous games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back