Mass Effect Andromeda **(Out March 21st)**

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

I can dream, but I'd like to play as these races or go to their planets, hell just have them in my crew

I've been arguing for the addition of these races as crew members for years.

With who, yourself?

LOL, I don't know, I can't remember. It was here, back in like 2012 in some of the old Mass Effect 3 threads. I woudl say something like "they should make Hanar, Volus and Elcor crew members" and sometimes people agreed with me, but a few times people actually argued against it based on strict adherence with in-game rules and our understanding of these races' biology and physics.

LOL, I don't know, I can't remember. It was here, back in like 2012 in some of the old Mass Effect 3 threads. I woudl say something like "they should make Hanar, Volus and Elcor crew members" and sometimes people agreed with me, but a few times people actually argued against it based on strict adherence with in-game rules and our understanding of these races' biology and physics.

Lmao that was probably me. I remember saying an elcor player archetype wouldn't make sense as they are not bipedal. They would be like walking tanks.

I guess I've changed. If they can make it work somehow I'd be down for it.

And hell we had a superhero Hanar called "Blasto" so Hanar models would be badass too.

latest

Been awhile since I played ME3, didn't think you could play any of those races

You could play as a Volus Vanguard, Engineer, Adept and Sentinel in ME3 in the multiplayer. I can record some gameplay footage of me kicking ass with one if you want to see.

It would get really annoying to have an Elcor crew member. Volus for sure, though.

It would get really annoying to have an Elcor crew member. Volus for sure, though.

Annoyed, perturbed would jettison my Elcor team member out the airhatch if i had to endure its speech pattern through an entire playthrough.

Hanar are basically very polite hentai tentacle monsters, why not.

"We are going to rape you now.
Please do not resist.
Because resistance is futile.
And will make the experience less plesant.
For you, not for us.
So relax, don't scream, and it'll be over by the time we say it is."

I'm dying at this hamburger helper shit. I had no idea who she is but I'm finding it hilarious.

you could play as volus in multiplayer, their engineer could plant some badass landmines

Did they add that in a later patch? I only played the ME3 multiplayer for the first 5 or 6 months after release. I don't remember the Volus being an option at the time.

Did they add that in a later patch? I only played the ME3 multiplayer for the first 5 or 6 months after release. I don't remember the Volus being an option at the time.
looks like it was during the retaliation DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back