Martinez vs Murray April 27

I think I also had Sergio by a round in this fight. Murray blew it in round 12.

Yea he coulda really pushed it in the 12th but also that one knockdown should've been counted at least to me it looked like a clear knockdown.

If that 1 knockdown would've been counted it would've been a draw and I agree Murray kinda took his foot off the gas at times and gave a few rounds away after getting the better of Martinez.

Ya I would of had it draw if it was a legit KD but the ref said a trip. I did see a punch but in the replays i couldnt see their feet.

I think I also had Sergio by a round in this fight. Murray blew it in round 12.

Me and you usually are on point. I do not want to discuss and turn this thread into but We really differed on the Tim vs Pac fight. I had Pac winning handedly, I know you scored it different.

Did you ever rewatch the fight and see if you came up with the same score?

I recently did that with tito vs De la amazingly I got the same score but I cant recall if any rounds were different but was pleased with my scoring. I dont ever want to be that judge that changes his scores.

Me and you usually are on point. I do not want to discuss and turn this thread into but We really differed on the Tim vs Pac fight. I had Pac winning handedly, I know you scored it different.

Did you ever rewatch the fight and see if you came up with the same score?

I recently did that with tito vs De la amazingly I got the same score but I cant recall if any rounds were different but was pleased with my scoring. I dont ever want to be that judge that changes his scores.

Watching the fight live I had Pac/Bradley 114/114. Watching a replay with slo mo and the benefit of rbeing able to back up and see what was really landing, 115/113 Bradley.

I've watched it a bunch of times, terrible performance by Pac IMO. You have to fight the whole round.

Back