Martin Shkreli Juror Selection

Quipling

classical conservative
@Silver
Reaction score
So, because there were several periods in which we didn't talk about Martin Shrelki, I was worried that the case against him was a #nothingburger #witchhunt.

Of course, the investigation continued apace, and the jury ruled against him in the end. But the jury selection process, for which the transcript was released to the public, was fantastic. Over 200 jurors were excused from the trial. Here's how the first went:

the court: The purpose of jury selection is to ensure fairness and impartiality in this case. If you think that you could not be fair and impartial, it is your duty to tell me. All right. Juror Number 1.

juror no. 1: I’m aware of the defendant and I hate him.

benjamin brafman: I’m sorry.

juror no. 1: I think he’s a greedy little man.

the court: Jurors are obligated to decide the case based only on the evidence. Do you agree?

juror no. 1: I don’t know if I could. I wouldn’t want me on this jury.

the court: Juror Number 1 is excused.

Juror No 59: “Your Honor, totally he is guilty and in no way can I let him slide out of anything because – ”
. . .
The court:
“All right. We are going to excuse you, sir."
Juror No 59: “And he disrespected the Wu-Tang Clan"

Here are some highlights:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/17/martin-shkreli-trial-jurors-wu-tang-clan

Last edited:
I thought this thread was satire at first. That's hilarious.

giphy.webp

We find the defendant so super guilty.

Is there anyone in this War Room who is on the side of this piece of shit???

He disrespected Wu-Tang Clan?!?

Fleece Johnson is gonna ask him..

"Oh, you don't know about prison "love"?

you-gonna-learn-today_fb_2896103.jpg

So, because there were several periods in which we didn't talk about Martin Shrelki, I was worried that the case against him was a #nothingburger #witchhunt.

Of course, the investigation continued apace, and the jury ruled against him in the end. But the jury selection process, for which the transcript was released to the public, was fantastic. Over 200 jurors were excused from the trial. Here's how the first went:

Here are some highlights:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/17/martin-shkreli-trial-jurors-wu-tang-clan
LMAO, "He disrespected the Wu-Tang Clan.". Amazing.

Oh yeah there are a few retards in here... can't believe I forgot about that thread...

Calling him a shining example of American capitalism?

Stop hating you dirty commies.

Martin didnt even protect his neck before entering the gravel pit.
The wu tang clan has never been much to fuck with, and the judge's 36 chambers that he will meditate on the verdict shall be done on the wu block section of north america, he was all about the dolla dolla bill ya'll but none of his cream can protect him from the ghostface killah of his past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back