Marlon Moraes Calls Out Jimmie Rivera; Looks To Land Replacement Fight For UFC 219

Should've won against Assuncao imo and if not for that , he'd have a hell of a UFC run with Dodson and Sterling as wins. Still I doubt Rivera takes it on short notice , I remember when he refused against Chito.

Word on twitter is that he's already said no. Jimmie is a good fighter but he has that Caraway thing where he's way too careful with picking fights.

I kind of hate twitter match making because you can make a guy look like a huge punk in situations like this where really only a dumbass would accept the fight.

That said, Rivera should accept the fight.

I kind of hate twitter match making because you can make a guy look like a huge punk in situations like this where really only a dumbass would accept the fight.

That said, Rivera should accept the fight.
marlon had a public callout in his post fight interview with anik like 1 month and a bit before the fight when allegedly rivera didn't have an opponent and apparently rivera ducked him. now it's quite obvious that he won't fight him again

May man Moraes is crazy Lol, I love it, even after taking one fight on short notice, the crazy motherfucker is willing to take another {<jordan} , gotta love my man Moraes, no fucks given, the Bantamweight Cowboy, dudes game for anyone, at anytime.

"Magic" Marlon blessed.

Moraes is a fucking g

Rivera has had some really bad luck. Caraway pulled out on him too earlier this year and they wanted him to fight somebody at the last hour. I doubt he'll accept.

Marlon just became my new favorite bw.

I'm lying he actually became my favorite after he deaded Aljo. This is just icing on the cake.

Jimmie will weasel out of this

He's pulled this shit before

Trying to perfectly sculpt his way to a title shot

Even if it doesnt happen at 219, Instill want this fight next. Marlon called him out twice now.

If Jimmie ducks this fight, it should be remembered when he's campaigning for a title shot.

I understand why a fighter would avoid Moraes in this situation but it's a really bad look and should be held against them when title shots are being given out.

Knowing UFC though he'll be given the title shot in his next fight like Woodley was.

HERE WE GO !

giphy.gif

nBuMVt2.gif

Get the funk out!!!!!!

Whoa do we have a new Cowboy Cerrone . trying to pick up every cancelled fight in his division

If he wins that fight you have to give him a title fight.3 wins over top 5/10 comp in 2 months is unheard of .I don't think it's ever happened. Maybe in PRIDE?

Marlon is a straight savage. If he takes this fight and wins what a year he's had.

From what I see most people thought he beat Assuncao as I did.
If he gets and wins this fight I think it's the best year of any BW ever.

<BirdieOwn>
Supposedly those two sparred together awhile back and Jimmie has been running away from Marlon ever since. Would be interesting see whether Jimmie would decline the fight or not.

I love fighters like this dude, just wants to scrap, don't matter who it's against, ain't afraid of a challenge or losing is spot in the rankings! Moraes has made a new diehard fan in me! Even if Rivera turns this callout down, which I keep seeing people say he's going to, this is a baller fucking move again!

Back